Where is the Vancouver Olympic Store located

OneTimeOnly

It is located in the HBC Store (Hudson Bay Co) downtown.

Georgia Street & Granville Street

I hear there is very long line ups to get in. If you are looking for some simply Team Canada or Olympic items, just to one other HBC stores in Vancouver. No line ups.

Make sure to check out the international area on the fifth floor of the Bay Building as well. They have lots of Canadian, Russia, Italian, British, American, etc. stuff up there. And you don't have to pay with Cash/Visa. The main store has everything but it's a bit of an overstuffed gong show.

Make sure to check out the international area on the fifth floor of the Bay Building as well. They have lots of Canadian, Russia, Italian, British, American, etc. stuff up there. And you don't have to pay with Cash/Visa. The main store has everything but it's a bit of an overstuffed gong show.

I have a friend who lives in Seattle who is going to drive up there just to soak up some atmosphere, and maybe head up to Whistler, so I was going to tell him to go to the Olympic Store and maybe pick something up for me, since, I'm not there. I wish I was!