Where can I find the cauldron and the mascots?

Hello all! I'm currently in Vancouver at the Olympics and I need to know some details. Where can I find the mascots? As in hug them and take a picture with them?

BIG QUESTION: Where is the cauldron? all I can find is 'waterfront' and in Vancouver that could be anywhere!! Is it around the bay that has BC Place and the Olympic Village? Or somewhere else?

Thanks for all your help Gamebiders!

Hello all! I'm currently in Vancouver at the Olympics and I need to know some details. Where can I find the mascots? As in hug them and take a picture with them?

BIG QUESTION: Where is the cauldron? all I can find is 'waterfront' and in Vancouver that could be anywhere!! Is it around the bay that has BC Place and the Olympic Village? Or somewhere else?

Waterfront refers to the area around Waterfront Station. (SkyTrain/Seabus/West Coast Express) The bay between BC Place / Olympic Village is called False Creek.

The cauldron is at Jack Poole Plaza west of the Vancouver Convention Center Expansion which happens to be the International Broadcast Center, while you're there if you have a few hours I would suggest heading west along the seawall into Stanley Park.

I marked it with the B.

2088o3o.jpg

The local broadcasters here keep saying the Fortress of Solitude Minorah Cauldron is just above the International Broadcast Centre. And as for the mascots...why do I suspect like Syd, Ollie and Milly they have been put into storage whilst someone else comes up with a Vancouverite version of Fatso?