Freestyle Skiing

Alexandre Bilodeau, 22 years of age, will be the one who -- according to John Furlong -- will lead a "wonderful life in this country". And it's someone from a sport not quite often in the public spotlight. So it's only fitting that someone like him goes into Canada's (and even the world's) Olympic history book.

They just showed the event on NBC in America. I do have to say, I am shocked that the French guy got 6th! (Note I know nothing about Moguls). I thought the Canadian deserved gold, then France, then Australia, then USA. Of course, I'm fine with the Americans gaining a medal :) .

Don't forget that Dale Begg-Smith is now Australia's first-ever Winter Olympics silver medalist. There's another piece of trivia for ya on GamesBids.com, mates. :P

And Tulsa, it's bout time you lightened up for once.

Edited by Hachiko

A shame that the Aussie got shafted. I think China has a good chance of getting a sweep here.

I'm hoping a Canadian can medal here.

Its amazing just how dominant we have been in Aerials compared to how many medals we got out of it. It would be ironic to get to the podium at a time where the Chinese and Belorussians (and Americans) have passed us talent wise.

Anyway, Skicross is today also.