Freestyle Skiing

Well, coulda hoped for better, but sets it up for an exciting climax to the event later.

better watch out Faster - the frogs may rain on both of our parades!

Bah...the cheese eating surrender monkeys go faster backwards SR...that's if they don't get nauseous from sipping Chardonnay, lattes and Perrier :P

Or how about this...a podium sweep for the Yanks. That's more surprising than the Hessians getting punked in the American Revolution!

Methinks.

Or how about this...a podium sweep for the Yanks. That's more surprising than the Hessians getting punked in the American Revolution!

Methinks.

That... would be a fucking disaster ^^

Well, these guys can learn a thing or two from the ladies on how to hot dog those hills.

Live and learn till Sochi, you also-rans. :angry:

NBC is airing figure skating and CNBC is airing hockey, so the moguls are being tape delayed. I am following the results on Vancouver2010.com and it says for two of the Americans RNS (Race Not Scored). Why is that?!

Went out of the course.

Disapointed that there will be no sweep tonight... Hopefully we can still finish 1-3.

Seriously!? Both of them!? I see the final remaining American just went into second. Can Canada finally get their first gold? Will the Canadian representing Australia get it? Or will France snatch it? Can the American hold on for a medal. So much suspense lol.

Congrats on the first gold, Bilodeau. All three of my favorites podium here: Canada, Australia, and the US. Perfect. :P