Well, this will be one that Australia's gonna be closely watching. Where just showing our previews for today's women's moguls finals now.

Anyway, the interest here today's gonna be on whether Jennifer Heil can seize her, and canaada's, moment of destiny ...

C'mon Jen, c'mon Canada. Get the moinkey off your back!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a grab and he had skied in 22.90 s It's very fast... I think Third place for him it's more logic...

It's scandalous... The judge are shame... It's a holdup

The frog? It's Guilbert Colas, and is the golden man !!! GOLD - GUILBERT COLAS !!!

Jen has qualified for the final so a good start! Cox is about to go for Australia. Lets hope she can make the final

Bummer, looks like Britteny's out. But not bad for a 15-year-old.

I see the Yankees have qualified in first and third.

Are we still looking at Sieg Heil!

Bummer, looks like Britteny's out. But not bad for a 15-year-old.

I see the Yankees have qualified in first and third.

Are we still looking at Sieg Heil!

A good effort from the Aussie though. She will only get better with Age

Richards just crashed out, Americans are going to have at least 2 medals. Great day so far :rolleyes:

Not winning gold on day 1 is a major disappointment. Only one medal, too... Not the best way to open the games for us, that's for sure...

On a related side-note, those two medals South Korea gift-wrapped to the Americans better not cost us first place overall :lol:

Silver is better than not winning any medal, right? So quit complaining! Heil got beat plain and simple, Kearney was on fire tonight from the get-go! It's only day 1 of the games.

I have to say I am surprised the start team USA has had though, though 2 came with some luck. 4 medals on day 1 far exceeded expectations. May not match that number again on any other day in these games.

American sandwich. Not bad.

Silver is better than not winning any medal, right? So quit complaining! Heil got beat plain and simple, Kearney was on fire tonight from the get-go! It's only day 1 of the games.

I have to say I am surprised the start team USA has had though, though 2 came with some luck. 4 medals on day 1 far exceeded expectations. May not match that number again on any other day in these games.

Silver is getting annoying. On home soil, we have 18 medals including 8 silvers. How thats even statistically possible is beyond be. Not just that, but in Montreal we where robbed a podium sweep by doped athletes, gotta love those East Germans :rolleyes:

Anyway, we better win gold tonight, the longer this curse goes on the worst the pressure is going to be on the athletes.

The great Dale Begg-Smith's gonna need to up his technique a bit more if he wants to defend his gold and bring another one to Oz.

Not exactly what would have been the best result in qualifying but he's there later for the medals...

Well, coulda hoped for better, but sets it up for an exciting climax to the event later.

better watch out Faster - the frogs may rain on both of our parades!