UEFA Champions League.

Those Villareal player are sore losers , like c'mon , you need to say your opponent is not worthy of the finals..... one does not need to shout at the football . Villareal had 11 chances to score in the return leg . Moral of the story : Villareal were overconfident
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those Villareal player are sore losers , like c'mon , you need to say your opponent is not worthy of the finals..... one does not need to shout at the football . Villareal had 11 chances to score in the return leg . Moral of the story : Villareal were overconfident

Is VillaRReal, with double R... the Spanish words with R in the middle have to double it  :P

Have I to repeat it? I'M AN OSASUNA SUPPORTER! :rolleyes:

Is VillaRReal, with double R... the Spanish words with R in the middle have to double it  :P

I was not to you Mikel ..... I was trageting a Villarreal surporter

Oh, ok! :D

Another Spanish team in another European final: Sevilla FC is now in the UEFA final of Eindhoven against the Middlesborough!

WOW! Spain vs. England in both finals!  :D

Oh, ok! :D

Another Spanish team in another European final: Sevilla FC is now in the UEFA final of Eindhoven against the Middlesborough!

WOW! Spain vs. England in both finals!  :D

Well, that demonstrates the strength of both leagues. Especially since the English teams are 5th (Arsenal) and 14th (Boro) in the Premiership.

Hopefully we'll see Barca and Boro walking away with the trophies.

Well, it would seem that Middlesbrough's name is on the UEFA Cup given their remarkable comebacks in both the quarter and semi-finals.

As for the Champions League final, justice, in my opinion, was done when Jens Lehmann saved that penalty. Though Villarreal did play well, they were restricted to few clear cut scoring opportunities.

We're all set for two great finals and I can't wait.

I would prefer both Arsenal and Middlesborough to win their finals.......things often happen in threes!

:;):

Arsneal and Sevilla , Imagaing it !

Premer Leauge for Chelsea

Carling for Man.U

Fa Cup for Liverpool

and Champions Leauge for Arsneal !

All of the top club in England can a cup !  :wwww:

All that said, they are in a similar position to Liverpool last year... should they win and come 5th... will it be another 5 places for England in next year's competition?

No, that's the main reason I'm not supporting Arse*** in the final.

Assuming L'Arse finish 5th and Spurs finish 4th (which is looking likely) Spurs will only qualify for the CL if Barca win the final.

Otherwise Arse*** will nick our hard earned place from us. IMHO, both should be in next year's competition if this were to happen.

I would prefer both Arsenal and Middlesborough to win their finals.......things often happen in threes!

Arsneal and Sevilla , Imagaing it !

Premer Leauge for Chelsea

Carling for Man.U

Fa Cup for Liverpool

and Champions Leauge for Arsneal !

All of the top club in England can a cup !  :wwww:

No, three of the top four clubs in England will have a cup.  :upside:

Viva Catalunya!

es-ct.gif

Huh? :oo:

¡VIVA ESPAÑA!  :rolleyes:

cataloniaisnotspain.jpg

Catalonia IS Spain... :rolleyes:

When have they been a country? Mmm, at least I haven't heard of them in the last 2 million years? Did the Tyranosaurus Rex live in Catalonia?  :oops:

And don't talk about the invented country of 'Euskal Herria'...  :wwww: I am planning to invent a country in the next years.

Yea ! Go Arsneal ! Tottenham are facing 1 crucial game tonight , they lose at Bolton , its over for them  :laugh: It was soo not hard earned ! Toot-emham onli drew more games

Arsneal and Toot-tenham both won 17 games each .

GO BARCELONA AND GO SEVILLA!!!!!! :upside:

Next year, the Spanish teams in Champions will be: Barcelona, Osasuna, Real Madrid and Valencia.

In UEFA Cup: Sevilla, Celta and Espanyol (they won the Copa del Rey)

Yea ! Go Arsneal ! Tottenham are facing 1 crucial game tonight , they lose at Bolton , its over for them  :laugh: It was soo not hard earned ! Toot-emham onli drew more games

Eh? That doesn't make any sense, but I'm not sure I should expect any more from an Arse*** fan having to come to terms with the fact that their classier rivals are back competing with them in the league.

If we lose at Bolton it's over for us. But remeber you still have to beat Sunderland, Man City and Wigan. This is likely to happen, but with one eye on the CL, by no means certain.

It'll make for a fascinating final. Sorry Rob, but I've got to shout for Arsenal.

I wouldn't expect anything else. As I say, if UEFA hadn't buggered around with the qualification rules, I'd 'happily' support Arsenal as they are (apparantly) the "English" side.

As it is, I think my lack of support is excusable.  :)

Eh? That doesn't make any sense, but I'm not sure I should expect any more from an Arse*** fan having to come to terms with the fact that their classier rivals are back competing with them in the league.

If we lose at Bolton it's over for us. But remeber you still have to beat Sunderland, Man City and Wigan. This is likely to happen, but with one eye on the CL, by no means certain.

Simple , It is 100% clear that , Arsneal gonna beat Suderland

and We only need to beat Wigan or Man.City , if Toot-emham lose to Thunder Bolton  :grinning: I like to call Bolton that !  :laugh:

Are the clubs listed for the Champions League in the order they are currently placed in La Liga?

No, they aren't. But I hope Osasuna will win this evening Real Madrid and next Wednesday Valencia. Both matches will be played in the Reyno de Navarra, Osasuna's stadium.

Are the clubs listed for the Champions League in the order they are currently placed in La Liga?

No, they aren't. But I hope Osasuna will win this evening Real Madrid and next Wednesday Valencia. Both matches will be played in the Reyno de Navarra, Osasuna's stadium.

Osasuma should No prob winning Real , Maybe a draw or win against Valencia

Simple , It is 100% clear that , Arsneal gonna beat Suderland

and We only need to beat Wigan or Man.City , if Toot-emham lose to Thunder Bolton  :grinning: I like to call Bolton that !  :laugh:

We're 3 points closer now. Here's hoping Sunderland can get their first home win of the season tomorrow and give us 4th.

_41620188_lennon_carrick203x270.jpg

Archived