UEFA Champions League.

Yea ! Go Arsneal ! Tottenham are facing 1 crucial game tonight , they lose at Bolton , its over for them  :laugh: It was soo not hard earned ! Toot-emham onli drew more games

Arsneal and Toot-tenham both won 17 games each .

Eh? That doesn't make any sense, but I'm not sure I should expect any more from an Arse*** fan having to come to terms with the fact that their classier rivals are back competing with them in the league.

:;):

If we lose at Bolton it's over for us. But remeber you still have to beat Sunderland, Man City and Wigan. This is likely to happen, but with one eye on the CL, by no means certain.

Simple , It is 100% clear that , Arsneal gonna beat Suderland

and We only need to beat Wigan or Man.City , if Toot-emham lose to Thunder Bolton  :grinning: I like to call Bolton that !  :laugh:

We're 3 points closer now. Here's hoping Sunderland can get their first home win of the season tomorrow and give us 4th.

_41620188_lennon_carrick203x270.jpg

LOL !  :laugh:  You crack me up , Rob !  Look my local newpaper pundit bets of the match  0-1    0-2    0-2  0-3

You expect em to win ? Not a chance , in the 2002-2003 season they had a record number of lowest points - 5 !  :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea ! Go Arsneal ! Tottenham are facing 1 crucial game tonight , they lose at Bolton , its over for them  :laugh: It was soo not hard earned ! Toot-emham onli drew more games

Arsneal and Toot-tenham both won 17 games each .

Eh? That doesn't make any sense, but I'm not sure I should expect any more from an Arse*** fan having to come to terms with the fact that their classier rivals are back competing with them in the league.

:;):

If we lose at Bolton it's over for us. But remeber you still have to beat Sunderland, Man City and Wigan. This is likely to happen, but with one eye on the CL, by no means certain.

Simple , It is 100% clear that , Arsneal gonna beat Suderland

and We only need to beat Wigan or Man.City , if Toot-emham lose to Thunder Bolton  :grinning: I like to call Bolton that !  

We're 3 points closer now. Here's hoping Sunderland can get their first home win of the season tomorrow and give us 4th.

_41620188_lennon_carrick203x270.jpg

LOL !   You crack me up , Rob !  Look my local newpaper pundit bets of the match  0-1    0-2    0-2  0-3

You expect em to win ? Not a chance , in the 2002-2003 season they had a record number of lowest points - 5 !  

Don't worry NYCD 2012 - I know it won't happen. But if it did I'd be walking around grinning for the next week!

:laughlong:

Don't know where you got the Sunderland stat from, but they got 19 points (not 5) in that that miserable record breaking season.

Are the clubs listed for the Champions League in the order they are currently placed in La Liga?

No, they aren't. But I hope Osasuna will win this evening Real Madrid and next Wednesday Valencia. Both matches will be played in the Reyno de Navarra, Osasuna's stadium.

Osasuma should No prob winning Real , Maybe a draw or win against Valencia

Real Madrid won in the last minute thanks to the referee... :glare:

sound2.jpg

Tot el camp, és un clam

som la gent blaugrana

tant se val Dón venim

si del sud o del nord

ara estem d'acord estem d'acord

una bandera ens agermana

Blaugrana al vent

un crit valent

tenim un nom que el sap tothom

Barça, Barça, Barça!!

Jugadors, sequidors

tots units fem forca

són molts anys plents d'afanys

són molts gols que hem cridat

i s'ha demostrat, s'ha demostrat

que mai ningú no ens podrà tòrcer

Blaugran al vent

un crit valent

Barça, Barça, Barça!!!

Catalan is such a beautiful language. The should abolish Castilian and make Catalan the national language of Spain  :)

sound2.jpg

Tot el camp, és un clam

som la gent blaugrana

tant se val Dón venim

si del sud o del nord

una bandera ens agermana

Blaugrana al vent

un crit valent

Barça, Barça, Barça!!

Jugadors, sequidors

tots units fem forca

Blaugran al vent

un crit valent

Barça, Barça, Barça!!!

Catalan is such a beautiful language. The should abolish Castilian and make Catalan the national language of Spain  :)

oh wow, is that a chant?

I've already got my Barcelona shirt and Catalan flag, and know a couple of the basic chants. I wish I knew the tune to that one!

sound2.jpg

Tot el camp, és un clam

som la gent blaugrana

tant se val Dón venim

si del sud o del nord

una bandera ens agermana

Blaugrana al vent

un crit valent

Barça, Barça, Barça!!

Jugadors, sequidors

tots units fem forca

Blaugran al vent

un crit valent

Barça, Barça, Barça!!!

Those are the flags of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia... such as the Autonomous Community of Madrid or the Autonomous Community of Galicia...  :rolleyes: Those are CONSTITUTIONAL flags.

The independentist flag is this, the communist and republican one:

es-catco.gif

PS. Dutch is such a horrible language. You should put German as your official language. :)

PS. Dutch is such a horrible language. You should put German as your official language. :)

I agree that Dutch is a horrible language. Problem is so is German (which is not even spoken in The Netherlands so your suggestion doesn't make any sense). We could use Frisian (which has an official status) but that sounds even more terrible than Dutch and German combined.

I guess it is problem all Germanic languages deal with. English and Scandinavian languages aren't very pleasing to the ears either.

I guess it is problem all Germanic languages deal with. English and Scandinavian languages aren't very pleasing to the ears either.

Yeah, I agree. French, Italy and Spanish are more comfortable languages.

Tottenham miss out on fourth place due to being beaten by both West Ham and food poisoning.  They still qualify for Europe in the form of the UEFA Cup for the first time since 1983 though.

4 teams from England for next seasons Champions League are perhaps the strongest we could have hoped for.

Chelsea

Manchester United

Liverpool

Arsenal

...and Rob hasn't a moral dilemma anymore about who should win this season!

and Rob hasn't a moral dilemma anymore about who should win this season!

Who, FC Barcelona?

I probably won't bother watching it in all fairness NYCD.

I'm kind of fed up with football after yesterday's farce. Arse*** did what they needed to do and so did West Ham, I'm not begrudging either team of their victories or league positions. But that 10 of our team can go down with food poisoning on the final day of the season, the night before our most important game for a decade is bloody typical. I'm not going to start getting into conspiracy theories (I can do that on the Spurs forum I'm a member of!), but I'm more than a bit miffed over the whole affair.

I might watch the FA Cup Final, but if I don't I'm quite happy to lay off football completely until the World Cup comes around.

Tonigh, UEFA Cup final!!!

Sevilla FC vs. Middlesborough.

Sevilla FC is 5th in the Spanish league with 62 points and one match less.

Congratulations Sevilla!

Didn't manage to see the match yesterday but it appears that Sevilla really out-played Middlesborough and thoroughly deserved their victory - but well done Middlesborough too, most people didn't expect that you would get so far in the competition.

Congratulations Sevilla! :;):

Another title for the Spanish football. Sevilla's first European title in its 100 years history (2006 is their centennial)

And...

GO BARCELONA!

No doubt the better side won on Wednesday night, but the scoreline was ridiculously harsh. And I'd love to know what that referee saw instead of a clear penalty when Viduka was shoved in the back at 1-0. Even Stevie Wonder could have given it!

Roberto Carlos will leave next year Real Madrid to go to Chelsea. There are rumours of Real Madrid waiting to buy Drogba.

Probably Henry will leave Arsenal and go to FC Barcelona!

Archived