Who isn't sick yet of Shaun White?

Remember there trying to broadcast to strait people like me too, and hes good at what he does and some see him as a star athlete on the US team. He is exiting to watch while competing and there trying to market that with interviews etc.

Edited by cormiermac
  • Like 1

So..who isn't sick yet of Shaun White? It's NOT like her's the handsomest face around to single out.

NBC, get over this Shaun White fascination!!

Cannot believe you start a topic like this with no real substance.

I call it baching others just for the pleasure to feel better with your self....

because he isnt "attractive" he's shoudlt be treat the same way as others?

I also cannot believe a few because actually look to support this treat.

I hope the moderator will remove your stupid treat.

I call it baching others just for the pleasure to feel better with your self....

Story of this board.

Yeah..and you'll accept any old, stupid, unattractive thread/athelte thrown at ya! :rolleyes:

Sheesh! No discriminating abiltiies at all. Can't separate the chaff from the grain! :blink:

Personally I LOVE Shaun White, even more so since he showed me some love before the parade! But I agree with Baron's point. NBC is forsaking everybody else for a poster child (who only does ONE event) and tends to ignore everybody else. I'm sure even Shaun would agree that he would like to share the spotlight, not be the spotlight. They would have probably done a lot more about Apolo, but he was MIA. So the whole American coverage focused on Shaun and, oh yeah, BTW, there's-the-girl-that-showboated-and-lost-gold-and-is-back-for-REDEMPTION, but look at Shaun White!

There are so many other American athletes deserving of some face and voice time. The flagbearer Grimmette is an obvious person they overlooked. Steve Holcomb, the big lovable bobsledder. Where was Nagasu? Or Flatt? Even the men's figure skaters called the strongest US men's team ever? What about Tanith and Ben? Hannah Kearney, another person in it for redemption? What about athletes who don't have such big names in sports that are not that popular and might have an interesting background? Like Callan Chythlook-Sifsof. She's a freestyle snowboarder and the first American of indigenous Arctic ancestry to compete at the Olympics.

There are so many other American athletes deserving of some face and voice time. The flagbearer Grimmette is an obvious person they overlooked. Steve Holcomb, the big lovable bobsledder. Where was Nagasu? Or Flatt? Even the men's figure skaters called the strongest US men's team ever? What about Tanith and Ben? Hannah Kearney, another person in it for redemption? What about athletes who don't have such big names in sports that are not that popular and might have an interesting background? Like Callan Chythlook-Sifsof. She's a freestyle snowboarder and the first American of indigenous Arctic ancestry to compete at the Olympics.

We'll hear about those names when the actual sport competitions are imminent,