Biathlon

... that is true, Tulsa

Congratulations - Jay shot very well

By the way the same condition were in Nagano, too - and Björndalen won, due he had the best weather conditions...

Yes, Vincent had good condition comparing with other, but the last year he won the same race in Wisthler. Wisthler is good for him I'm think...

But WOG is particular race.. and there are often surprise, more when the weather is changing...

Are the luge/bobsleigh/skeleton world championships shown on Canadian TV?

Bobsled and Skeleton on tape delay (like a week after), never saw Luge anywhere outside of the Olympics (except for a documentary/race report from a Calgary world cup).

Bobsled and Skeleton on tape delay (like a week after), never saw Luge anywhere outside of the Olympics (except for a documentary/race report from a Calgary world cup).

well Bobsleigh and Luge are regularly shown (not only World Championships, but World Cup races, too) sometimes with tape delay - Skeleton is seldom shown on German TV (of course it is shown during the olympics)

Well done for Sweden, but what on earth happened with the start? How did the Canadian and the American get released early? Could have led to an ugly incident especially if the Canadian had finished in the top three.

The start times were determined by the placements from the 10km Sprint.

What a surprise gold!!!! I missed the event, but before I look at the results I thought it should be a Norweigan gold. But then I was so surprised and happy. Well done Björn. Go Sweden!!!!! Our 2nd gold after Kalla's victory in ladies 10 km freestyle(cross-country). :D

Norway's first biathlon gold medal: Tora Berger

Women 15 Km

Also it was Norway's 100th winter gold medal.

Men's Individual:

Gold: Emil Hegle Svendsen (Norway)

Silver: Sergey Novikov (Belarus) and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen (Norway)

Bjoerdalen FINALLY wins a medal, although only a silver. Also, on a unrelated note, I believe this is the first time in Olympic history where a Biathlon medal has been shared. It is also the first shared medal in Vancouver (trivia, in Salt Lake Norway actually won two gold medals in the same Cross Country Skiing event due to a tie for first).

Its also Svendsen's first Olympic tittle and, well, if you've never heard of Novikov you're not alone.

Congratulations NORGE!!!

very well deserved GOLD!

congratulations ÖSTERREICH!!

very exciting sprint - SILVER!

congratulations ROSSIJA!

Bronze

I would have wished a better result for Germany, since 'Vancouver' were the last Games for Ullrich as coach, but I am glad that Michael Greis had been able to get from the 8th place to the 5th place