Download Ceremonies here!

Ikarus: do i need any plugin for VLC to work better?

I'm not sure about it since i dont know much of VLC plugins, but perhaps there is one on the net. If you're not convinced you can download the XP Codec Pack which comes with a very good media player which preserves more quality than VLC.

Anyway good and bad news

Good - Torrent for the closing ceremonies of Vancouver 2010

Bad - ...NBC :lol:

I'll try to get a better coverage later, and for now i'll send the links on the next hours

Does anyone have The Closing Ceremony by CTV? NBC's coverage has too many cuts... :(

nice signature but air canada doesn't fly any A340's anymore. Can you do it using a Boeing 777-300ER which is now their flagship? Anyone has the CTV clip?

Guest Dandan

nice signature but air canada doesn't fly any A340's anymore. Can you do it using a Boeing 777-300ER which is now their flagship? Anyone has the CTV clip?

Thank you for the info regarding to Air canada. Actually, I've already made the 773. Take a look at my other airplane designs here clicking below.

http://www.aviation-designs.net/search/search.php?search=normal&type=&airline=&aircraft=&enhancer=Danilo%20Dantas&sort_order=DESC&order=id&&nr_of_results=15&first_this_page=0&page_limit=10&order=id&sort_order=DESC&thumbnails=&engine_version=&nr_pages=2&page=

Back to the topic's subject... Anyone has CTV videos???

Thank you for the info regarding to Air canada. Actually, I've already made the 773. Take a look at my other airplane designs here clicking below.

http://www.aviation-designs.net/search/search.php?search=normal&type=&airline=&aircraft=&enhancer=Danilo%20Dantas&sort_order=DESC&order=id&&nr_of_results=15&first_this_page=0&page_limit=10&order=id&sort_order=DESC&thumbnails=&engine_version=&nr_pages=2&page=

Back to the topic's subject... Anyone has CTV videos???

looking for the CTV broadcast video as well.

Ok i think i've found the CTV coverage of the Closing Ceremony (not sure about it but it says on the comments is much better than the 2 CD version)

Now please, i need people who still needs the Opening and/or Closing to post now so i can know to who to send the files (and btw please clean your Inbox or else i cant send it to you..that also goes to Victor Mata)

I would very much like to have the link! =]

Ok i think i've found the CTV coverage of the Closing Ceremony (not sure about it but it says on the comments is much better than the 2 CD version)

Now please, i need people who still needs the Opening and/or Closing to post now so i can know to who to send the files (and btw please clean your Inbox or else i cant send it to you..that also goes to Victor Mata)

Done!

I got your PM but for some reason I can't reply to it. Thanks so much! This will hold me over until I get the CTV DVD in the mail.

Oh, I can't wait to see the CC again! Wainting for the link anxiously! :)

Ok guys, i have sent you a link to download the CTV feed of the opening (which i found a couple of days ago and which is WAY BETTER than the NBC videos i posted earlier.

The NBC download has way better picture quality, if you download the 720P HD .mkv file version. The CTV download is not HD.

The NBC download has way better picture quality, if you download the 720P HD .mkv file version. The CTV download is not HD.

hey can you resend me the link for the CTV download? please. thanks

Also for the OC I prefer camera works of NBC. For example during the "Who Has Seen the Wind" segment, CTV focuses on the flying boy way too much and as the boy moved the Prairies to the audience members we don't see it to get the full effect. But NBC made a lot of crappy cuts. Such as when the totems went up, went down, last part of the Sacred Grove, etc.

For the CC, NBC's cuts were even worse! They even cut half of Furlong's speech AND the end of the extinguished cauldron as it went down into the trapdoor. Not to mention the crappy camera works too... so I'm eagerly waiting for CTV's feed for the CC!

The OBS feed is the best...I really wish both CTV and NBC sticked to using the general feed.

i agree. the commentators we got for the philippine broadcast happens to be canadian olympic champ kerrin lee gartner and a british lady. even the OBS feed for the opening ceremony was the bomb.