Download Ceremonies here!

...because IOC and CTV are deleting all of Youtube vids at godspeed, i'll post another ways to not just watch, but to download the ceremonies as well. Anyone with better links can post them here too :)

Edited by GBModerator
;links removed - copyright infringement
  • Like 1

I tried taping on my DVD recorder, but the problem is I had a preexisting timer for Diners Drive ins and Dives! I was watching at a friend's place so I didn't know the channel had changed!

There were rebroadcasts but I am still missing parts. However the whole thing is available at ctvolympics.ca and I'll eventually get my DVD in the mail.

i have it all on my DVR HD... \nbc version

does anyone know where I can watch the NBC coverage of the program that preceded the opening ceremonies? I really really loved that segment noting the special relationship of Canada and the US. I think it was narrated by Tom Brokaw. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

does anyone know where I can watch the NBC coverage of the program that preceded the opening ceremonies? I really really loved that segment noting the special relationship of Canada and the US. I think it was narrated by Tom Brokaw. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I know what you're talking about, but haven't seen it anywhere.

Ikarus,

Are you downloading the NBC version? If not, can you send me the link, please? I downloaded it twice already and all I can find is NBC and their commercial breaks :angry:

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, yes i am, altough the quality is pretty good. I'll try finding some other link without commercials and i'll send it to you ;) (same to mcrosweet)

Btw, sorry for the delay ;w;

Ok guys, i have sent you a link to download the CTV feed of the opening (which i found a couple of days ago and which is WAY BETTER than the NBC videos i posted earlier.

Would you mind sending it to me as well? :)

Ok, done ^^ i have sent you the links, except for Dinhu4ever, since i need you to clean your inbox so i can send it to you

Ooops. Sorry about that! It's all cleaned up now!