Current FIFA men's rankings

So, CONCACAF has two teams among the top 10 !!!

Actually, I´m glad to see USA in 10th... maybe this helps American media give more attention to their national championship.

But one question remains.... What CANADIANS are going to do about that ?  Are they conformed in being so much behind its nafta partners ? ...I wanna see Canada´s football going up in this chart too !!!

So, CONCACAF has two teams among the top 10 !!!

Actually, I´m glad to see USA in 10th... maybe this helps American media give more attention to their national championship.

But one question remains.... What CANADIANS are going to do about that ?  Are they conformed in being so much behind its nafta partners ? ...I wanna see Canada´s football going up in this chart too !!!

That is what happens, when soccer is not in the national scope of things in Canada, Rogerioandrade. It makes me wonder if Blatter is going to do the same thing Rogge did not too long ago: visit Canada to "plead" Ottawa to do something for sport, other than ice hockey. Besides, with the Canadian team now ousted from the 2005 World Youth Championship in the Netherlands and Canada now needs to prepare for the 2007 edition, it wouldn't be surprising to me if the FIFA president ends up going to Ottawa on this matter.

Archived