GamesBids' Vancouver 2010 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, I disagree with that. It was the most innovative, inventive, Olympic Winter Games ceremony to date.

This cerimony is forgetable, not sure a mark in the olympic history it was just ok

forgettable, boring. the only highlights for me started will nelly furtado and ended with sarah mclachlan. take away the projections and its largely bland like fluff. not David Atkins' finest.

UK coverage just started on the BBC.

Am flitting between BBC and British Eurosport.

... I think it would be a good experience for the Brazilian TV to show Vancouver, London and Sochi before Rio!

So true. Punctuality: They are doing it dreadfuly wrong! If I see another "In a few moments Vancouver 2010" flashing on top of the screen, I'm gonna shoot my TV.

FINALY! It's starting!

Am flitting between BBC and British Eurosport.

Think im gonna stick with BBC. I'm not a flitterer. :D

BBC starting it's coverage with IOC press conference and tribute to Georgian athlete. Statement being read out from British Luger.

I remember it Mainad - I started to watch Olympic Ceremonies in Sarajevo 1984!

My earliest memories of a Winter Games were Sapporo '72 but Sarajevo '84 were chiefly memorable for me because of Torvill and Dean!

The stadium looks simply AWESOME!

I slept really good four hours - but I am feeling a little bit strange now (it is really early!!!) I suppose I will take a nap later today...

Well at least you got some sleep!

Are those light grey things on the chairs the opening ceremony participation kits?