GamesBids' Vancouver 2010 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

The athletes!

The placards look a little bit camp, but the uniforms of the placard bearers are simple and OK.

And some new composition obviously as musical accompaniment of the parade -- unlike Torino's "Hey, we take our 'Best of the 70s and 80s" CDs out of the cupboard and there you go". ;)

Awesome first segments nations :D altough my only complaint is that it was somewhat long. The flag projections over the crowd were stunning as well

Now the parade of nations. The parade music, so far, kicks Torino and Beijing arses. The placards are simple but elegant, nice balance c:

The B's are arriving! Yay!

The athletes!

The placards look a little bit camp, but the uniforms of the placard bearers are simple and OK.

And some new composition obviously as musical accompaniment of the parade -- unlike Torino's "Hey, we take our 'Best of the 70s and 80s" CDs out of the cupboard and there you go". ;)

I couldn't believe when the brazlian squad entered the Stadium Communale in 2006 with Michael Jackson and right before "I will survive". Definetly they should have picked some better DJ.

What the hell was that on azerbaijan delegation's pants? More seizure inducing that Munich bid logo! XD