GamesBids' Vancouver 2010 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

I have tears rolling down my face right now. Beautiful, simply beautiful!

"Both Sides Now" reminds me of the happiest times of my school days -- namely when we sang in our music class. Our teacher taught us also this song. It was always so relaxing after quite a long day of school. Wonderful memories!

And those projections!!!

I thought it was great, too.

Okay, does anyone know when the speechs will take place? Is it right after this section?

Think back to Albertville -- then look at this. OMG - the Winter Games openings have come a long way --

HOW MANY OF YOU THINK THE NEW STANDARD WILL BE TO DO WINTER CEREMONIES INDOORS! You CANNOT do this outside.

I'm very impressed so far. I suspect the cauldron lighting will be amazing.

I was thinking about this ceremony to that of Canadas last in Calgary! The changes are huge

Think back to Albertville -- then look at this. OMG - the Winter Games openings have come a long way --

HOW MANY OF YOU THINK THE NEW STANDARD WILL BE TO DO WINTER CEREMONIES INDOORS! You CANNOT do this outside.

I'm very impressed so far. I suspect the cauldron lighting will be amazing.

definitely. it involved a great deal to innovate knowing that the ceremony will be indoors. really good show.

I wonder if they'll repeat that segment with highlights of the Vancouver Games at the closing ceremony.

Anyway, great idea -- the mountain looked stunning, and now the rollerskaters do as well.

Highlights from the Vancouver games will be some where in the closing ceremony