Team GB's Tea Room @ Vancouver 2010

Lee

Don't diss the beer (though I don't touch the Canadian stuff).

GB should win a medal or two. Murdoch will be the biggest challenge to Martin in curling. Hopefully its Martin on top this time, Scots are use to be being inferior to others. The English-Scottish relationship has worked wonders.

Edited by Faster

Don't mind if I do. Do you have Orange Peakoe? I need to get the bloody taste of Molson's out of my mouth.

So, who is Blighty pinning their medal hopes on this time?

you'll love molson.

you'll love molson.

misread your message. can i have some scones please?

Oh, my God!

That is so unfair! No whiskey clotted cream - this is like, well sexual harassment!

If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so?

God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair.

But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.

Oh, my God!

That is so unfair! No whiskey clotted cream - this is like, well sexual harassment!

If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so?

God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair.

But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider.

*lol* I love, love, love Little Britain!

I'm not so keen on the floral wall paper you've chosen Lee, but the paper doilies you've made are lovely!

I'd like two soups please!

:D Love that clip!

If anyone would like cake - it has to be on the trolley. Anything on the trolley!

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

It's been a bit quiet in here ... my tea's gone cold and beer gone warm!

I hope tomorrow's start of curling brings our British brigade out.

Looks like it didn't SR...must be all at home reading their articles about how bad Vancouver is in The Times etc whilst nursing fantasies about winning the world cup :P

Methinks the real reason why there's been so much sniping from the Brit press is that we haven't won any medals here,unlike in Beijing!

We seem to be suffering from the same malady as our Canuck cousins...this strange desire to win something.Very un-British and very un-Canadian.I just don't know what's got into us these days!! :blink:

Anyway,sod the podium and all that crap...I invite you all to join in me in a nice pint of Joseph Holt's finest bitter (the cream of Manchester).

Cheers!!! :D

Holt%27s_bitter.jpg

Looks like it didn't SR...must be all at home reading their articles about how bad Vancouver is in The Times etc whilst nursing fantasies about winning the world cup :P

Who cares what the Times says. I only read it to see what the fuss was about as I may not have been posting here for a while but have kept in touch from time to time. Yes the article was pathetic but so were the comments from the 'outraged' Canadians. Just because one reporter writes a load of crap doesn't mean that it dictates what a whole nation thinks or mean that outraged 'victims' can diss a whole nation of people on the back of it! Thank God every Canadian on here is a good example and a better representative of your nation...:)

Great games by the way Canada. You are dealing with the weather problems very well - I juust wish you had had our ridiculous weather instead!