Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arwebb

Platini for UEFA president

As long as they have the ability to do the job. Anyone would think Platini's campaign manager was wobbling.

Presumably you don't understand that concept then.

So he will resort to illegal means if necessary?

But if they're not, will he resort to illegal methods? Come on, you're the campaign manager. You should know.

What's happening in the world of Platini Zenica?

You've not posted for days and your post total is 666 - is it connected?

Oh no! I thought we'd buried this to page two of the forum finally!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's been quiet without the zen master here! Maybe he's in Torino trying to find things going wrong and abusing elderly folk.

I was wondering when you'd be back Zenica. How have you been? How's the Platini campaign going? I haven't heard anything about him here in Germany. I see the Kaiser on TV almost every day, though.

Clearly Platini has, thus far, utterly failed to strike in the Beckenbauer heartland.

Of course Platini is still a favorite for me. They are actually improving the security systems in the stadiums for Worldcup.

For me Platini is the best choice for president. The image of Beckenbauer seems to be like God, that´s nothing for the simple people in most parts of Europe, who don´t play this kind of intergalactic football without a gloriole.

Whose knowledge? Certainly not Platini's.

If anything saves him, it clearly won't be your campaign. And you really must be desperate if you're relying on luck.

Awaiting a picture of Beckenbauer lying on a pitch looking like an idiot?

I'm still waiting for a proper argument. I assume from the time it's taking you to come up with one that there isn't one.