Platini for UEFA president

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is not a big difference between a 50 year old and a 75 year old but between a 25 year old and a 50 year old. Someone with 50 has surely enough experience. World belongs to teh younger ones and not to the old powerless ones. We know how the match runs.

SNAP_Paris_BG.jpg

Just because of what your birth certificate says does not suddenly mean you forego any right to make some kind of positive contribution to this planet. Quit with this ageism.

Next Friday during the drawing for EC 2008 in Montreux there will be a good chance for Platini to present his candidature for UEFA presidency for next year. All members of UEFA executive committee will be there who will decide for presidency next year.

When is this bloody election for the new UEFA head. I hope it's soon, or otherwise we're going to have a LONG time of it with Zenica posting pics of Platini whenever he does something _ or even doesn't do anything. I get it _ I know what the guy looks like _ even if he gets new haircuts every fortnight, I don't think he'd change too much between photos.

Nevertheless I think Platini will be well prepared for presidency. Johansson was president for about 18 years. Platini should be ale to do same

platini.jpg

This is the best photograph so far zenica - love the tie..... it really shows Plantini with an air of authority - which I'm sure will be of some help to him during this very brief campaign - well done! :o

Archived