"first Sale" Tickets Still Available

I went on the official ticket site, where it showed tickets "available" for a figure skating event, but wouldn't offer me even a single ticket. So I rang the ticket folks and found out there were several partially obstructed tickets available at 10% below face value. I've been to the Coliseum lots and except for the very top I can't think of any place where the obstruction would be so bad I'd be pissed off.

So I've got men's short and free and ice dance free. *squee*

I went on the official ticket site, where it showed tickets "available" for a figure skating event, but wouldn't offer me even a single ticket. So I rang the ticket folks and found out there were several partially obstructed tickets available at 10% below face value. I've been to the Coliseum lots and except for the very top I can't think of any place where the obstruction would be so bad I'd be pissed off.

It might be seats around the tv cameras.

Can you post a link to where it says there is availability? Is this open to internationals?