Sign in to follow this  
graymccarty

**spoilers** Opening Ceremony Content **spoilers**

Someone bring a tranqulizer to mr.x!! :lol:

The man is getting an emotional overdose. HAHAHA

:D Breeeath Mr. x :D already singing the national anthem from twitter reports... how are you gonna get through the actual thing!

I am thoroughly hyped right now!!

OK officially excited. I have a feeling Vancouver 2010 is gonna be a huge success!!!

mr.x

Better watch the OC from the hospital, dude. Our overexcited taichi should make you company.

Now THAT'S the pre-games excitement I was missing in Vancouver!!!

Mr. X if you keep like this you'll get f**** nuts before friday :lol: calm down

These are going to be the longest three days of my life! At least until the three days before my final college entrance exams' test results.

I think I now know more than I wanted to. Cursed curiosity! Teach me to look in spoiler threads!

OK, SHUT IT DOWN....SHUT IT DOWN. I KNOW TOO MUCH INFO.

Yea, hopefully this will be the last time I'm in this topic until after the Opening.

Ciao.

Saw several reports that people teared up during the show...sounds like we're all in for an amazing night!

Dear world, prepare to be blown away! The opening ceremonies are insane!!!!! 14 minutes ago from UberTwitter

"the world is going to be blown away by the Opening Ceremony.. this is unreal!"

"Not gonna lie, but this opening ceremony rehersal made me teary-eyed"

"Consider me dazzled, amazed, and even a little teary. Anyone have extra opening ceremony tix? I wanna come back!"

Ok I'm pretty confident now that we'll all be dazzled Friday night. Just fix the aesthetics of that roof first!!!

I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING IN THIS TOPIC....just dropping by to post this picture.

The lineup to get into the stadium for today's rehearsal:

4342777952_f4a0371f6f_b.jpg

"the world is going to be blown away by the Opening Ceremony.. this is unreal!"

"Not gonna lie, but this opening ceremony rehersal made me teary-eyed"

"Consider me dazzled, amazed, and even a little teary. Anyone have extra opening ceremony tix? I wanna come back!"

I know this isn't a spoiler, but when my team and I got to sit in and watch the first rehearsal last week so many of us (including me) became absolutely emotional. I know I probably have a little bit of a bias since I was a part of it start to finish, but the final outcome was so unreal to me and even non-Vancouver/Canadian people can appreciate the vision pulled off by the amazing creative teams. Even though the TV won't do it full justice, it will STILL be mindblowing (I've seen bits as they appear on camera).

Are you saying that it doesn't look great on camera? I'm sure it's amazing live but really it's the 3 billion people watching it at home that will be the adjudicators on Friday

Sign in to follow this