**spoilers** Opening Ceremony Content **spoilers**

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What pees me off is the version of O Canada. Really pisses me off--totally unable to sing along. WTF is the point of having an anthem geared to singing along if some eejit's gonna re-arrange it into

But that should worry you because we all know from experience...... and bad experience at that......that canadian taste isn't globa taste.

A bit underwhelmed with the video but am still optimistic how it all goes together. All this talk about having less performers than beijing, vancouver compenated with the projections. Take that away

These are going to be the longest three days of my life! At least until the three days before my final college entrance exams' test results.

"the world is going to be blown away by the Opening Ceremony.. this is unreal!"

"Not gonna lie, but this opening ceremony rehersal made me teary-eyed"

"Consider me dazzled, amazed, and even a little teary. Anyone have extra opening ceremony tix? I wanna come back!"

"the world is going to be blown away by the Opening Ceremony.. this is unreal!"

"Not gonna lie, but this opening ceremony rehersal made me teary-eyed"

"Consider me dazzled, amazed, and even a little teary. Anyone have extra opening ceremony tix? I wanna come back!"

I know this isn't a spoiler, but when my team and I got to sit in and watch the first rehearsal last week so many of us (including me) became absolutely emotional. I know I probably have a little bit of a bias since I was a part of it start to finish, but the final outcome was so unreal to me and even non-Vancouver/Canadian people can appreciate the vision pulled off by the amazing creative teams. Even though the TV won't do it full justice, it will STILL be mindblowing (I've seen bits as they appear on camera).