Sign in to follow this  
graymccarty

**spoilers** Opening Ceremony Content **spoilers**

_Vancouver_ Can hear rehearsal for Olympics opening outside my window ... sounds like Celine Dion singing Oh Canada ..... maybe .. not sure..

half a minute ago from web

I'd imagine that it's near full-house tonight...a lot will be leaked, and I hope I don't read any of it!!! I know too much already...

Let's try to figure out where. My bet is it will come down from the toilet paper roll thingy.

****MAJOR SPOILER****cauldron*****

----------

----------------------

-----------------------------

----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne Gretzky will light the cauldron. No surpize here I guess. Oh, and the "new" Canadian anthem really sucks, imo!

Umm..no <_< . Wayne Gretzky was confirmed a couple of days ago to be one of the final torchbearers before reaching BC Place (along with Arnold Schwazenneger).

Yeah in earlier reports there was nothing about some kind of new anthem...

Edited by cormiermac

Umm..no <_< . Wayne Gretzky was confirmed a couple of days ago to be one of the final torchbearers before reaching BC Place (along with Arnold Schwazenneger).

That was Walter Gretzkey, his dad.

That's his dad, Walter. Wayne is lighting the cauldron, you can take it to the bank. I'm not pleased, would have preferred Betty Fox with a hologram of Terry....which, by the way, was seriously considered, and how the rumour started!

That's his dad, Walter. Wayne is lighting the cauldron, you can take it to the bank. I'm not pleased, would have preferred Betty Fox with a hologram of Terry....which, by the way, was seriously considered, and how the rumour started!

Oh..well i think i made a mistake there XD. Anyway is that official info or what? And i hope he's not the one, i would prefer an olympic athlete over him.

Wow, looks great!

In which section is the main tribune?

I guess is that rectangular box on the tribunes in front of the poles (if you look closely you can see the olympic rings there)

I guess is that rectangular box on the tribunes in front of the poles (if you look closely you can see the olympic rings there)

Yeah, I see that. I mean the section number in the stadium.

New pic (i'm not even going to bother saying its a spoiler XD)

http://twitpic.com/12ix1q

I wonder whats that circular thing above the stage. Btw this is still a pic of the parade of nations apparently.

For what i can see, the aboriginal themes of the ceremony will be mixed with the parade of nations segment. Besides that, nothing else was shown on the pics.

Looks like "stuff" will come down out of the giant toilet paper roll.

Maybe Celine!

(I kid the Canadians)

:)

Edited by stirthesoul

Sign in to follow this