----------

----------------------

-----------------------------

----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne Gretzky will light the cauldron. No surpize here I guess. Oh, and the "new" Canadian anthem really sucks, imo!

Umm..no <_< . Wayne Gretzky was confirmed a couple of days ago to be one of the final torchbearers before reaching BC Place (along with Arnold Schwazenneger).

That's his dad, Walter. Wayne is lighting the cauldron, you can take it to the bank. I'm not pleased, would have preferred Betty Fox with a hologram of Terry....which, by the way, was seriously considered, and how the rumour started!

That's his dad, Walter. Wayne is lighting the cauldron, you can take it to the bank. I'm not pleased, would have preferred Betty Fox with a hologram of Terry....which, by the way, was seriously considered, and how the rumour started!

Oh..well i think i made a mistake there XD. Anyway is that official info or what? And i hope he's not the one, i would prefer an olympic athlete over him.

New pic (i'm not even going to bother saying its a spoiler XD)

http://twitpic.com/12ix1q

I wonder whats that circular thing above the stage. Btw this is still a pic of the parade of nations apparently.

For what i can see, the aboriginal themes of the ceremony will be mixed with the parade of nations segment. Besides that, nothing else was shown on the pics.