Olympic Bodies

Faster

Vancouver, British Colombia (CNN) -- Bronze medalist Scott Lago apologized to U.S. officials and volunteered to leave the Olympic Games after racy pictures of him, his medal and a female fan showed up on the Internet, a spokesman for the U.S. ski and snowboard team confirmed Saturday.

Lago, from Seabrook, New Hampshire, finished third in Wednesday night's snowboard halfpipe event. It was his first trip to the Olympics.

On Friday morning, the gossip Web site TMZ.com published two pictures of Lago. In one, the unidentified fan is kissing the medal while it hangs just below the waistline of Lago's pants. In the second, she is biting down on the medal, which is around Lago's neck, as teammate Greg Bretz looks on. It is unclear when the photos were taken.

CNN

scotty-lago-girl-biting-kissing-bronze-medal.jpg

Scott Lago, USA, Snowboard

Gotta admit. I thought he was pretty hot when I was watching competing. I'll bite his medal if he wants!

alg_scotty_lago_medal.jpg

So, the USOC is okay with bribery to get the games, but an athlete having a little fun is too tawdry...? Give me a break! :blink:

i think it was the United States Ski and Snowboard Association who made a big deal out of it.

MMMMMMMM...One of the reasons I like the olympics !

What? To see men bare all? Ah yes, the Winter Olympics, where men slide down the track wearing nothing but sunglasses... my fav.

The only cute guy I have seen during these games is a Swedish curler.

--

Relating to post above mine, is Evan Lysacek, gay?

Edited by Michelle®
  • Like 1