Journey To Vancouver Music Video

mr.x

Incredible video...under special circumstances, I thought it really deserved its own topic. It's a montage of the first 85 days of the torch relay, with the Vancouver 2010 theme song "I Believe" by Nikki Yanofsky for the music:

• Like 1

Amazing. If that video is anything to go by I will be tears at the opening ceremony.

Mr X - sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere.

It's a montage of the first 85 days of the torch relay, with the Vancouver 2010 theme song "I Believe" by Nikki Yanofsky for the music

Is this def the official song of Vancouver 2010 and not just the CTV theme. Has this been confirmed?

If this is true then a fantastic choice. Even better than "light the fire within" from Salt Lake 2002.

I bought all 3 versions from iTunes a couple of days ago. The french version is more stirring, but the orchestral version will work wonderfully on television.

I'm suprised Céline passed on it--she would've made it even better!

Video had me crying: 6 sleeps til my torch run!!!!

Celine wasn't not asked to sing this song. On the CTV Olympic website they had an interview with the composer and they wanted Nikki to sing it. Nikki is only 15 or 16 years old.

I bought all 3 versions from iTunes a couple of days ago. The french version is more stirring, but the orchestral version will work wonderfully on television.

I'm suprised Céline passed on it--she would've made it even better!

Video had me crying: 6 sleeps til my torch run!!!!