Sign in to follow this  
mr.x

A Tip For Taking Public Transit...

Question, how do you get from the Curling venue to the Oval? Is 4 hours good enough?

I have the same situation for the 18th

Curling (men's Canada-Sweeden) from 10h00 to 12h00

and

Speed Skating (women's 1000m) from 13h00 to 14h45

Only one hour gap, but I'm pretty sure to make it since the venues are not to far from each other

Does anyone have a clue on the best way to get from the Richmond Oval to the Pacific Coliseum? I know I could take Canada Line Sky Train, but I'm wondering if there is a quicker way to cut along the hypotenuse?

Check out if the 33 bus goes all the way to 29th avenue station. If it does:

Canada Line to King Edward station

33 to 29th Ave station

Olympic express bus to Coliseum

Does anyone have a clue on the best way to get from the Richmond Oval to the Pacific Coliseum? I know I could take Canada Line Sky Train, but I'm wondering if there is a quicker way to cut along the hypotenuse?

Does anyone have a suggestion for us re: Speed Skating at the Oval on the 27th? Event starts just after 12 Noon...but we're coming from Chilliwack. Any chance the traffic will be at least a BIT lighter early on a Saturday morning? I'm trying to find a bed and breakfast that night...but if that fails, what's the best route to get to the venue? West Coast Express isn't running that early that day :(

Any suggestions? I obviously want to do public transit as much as possible.

I also need to go twice from the Oval to the Coliseum.

@ Jawnbc thanks for your advice.

I have the same situation for the 18th

Curling (men's Canada-Sweeden) from 10h00 to 12h00

and

Speed Skating (women's 1000m) from 13h00 to 14h45

Only one hour gap, but I'm pretty sure to make it since the venues are not to far from each other

I think curling will take more than 2 hours. They are playing 10 ends, and that typically takes at least 3 hours, if the Scotties and Brier are taken as examples.

Sign in to follow this