Roma 2020 Bid

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem with my computer, so i can't upload it!! And i'm just with the iphone where i cant upload things here... :S But visit my twitter page twitter acount i'll upload the photo if the logo i've made during class time, you may notice it hasn't a plenty of color cuz i just had 3 pens at that monent :P vist @YoSoyDeawebo and on my last tweets you'll see the Doha logo ;) please tell me if you see it ;)

I honestly believe it's in Rome's best interest to go. They've got an excellent chance at the Games in the future. I'm sure the IOC doesn't want them to drop out because their departure would underscore the expense of bidding for and hosting the Games. But hey, this is reality. Rome should withdraw.

mine... :)

roma2020.jpg

What programs do you use to make those? They are amazing! I'm new by the way, and don't know much about the Olympics behind the scenes type of stuff, if you will. I joined to become knowledgeable about the Games and express my love for everything Olympics!

So now, let's come back tot the actual topic. Tomorrow, it's Jan 13th and I've heard this would be the important day for Rome 2020. Do you think Rome will withdraw? I think they will. If they had a chance to go on, they would have presented the logo at the original date.

So now, let's come back tot the actual topic. Tomorrow, it's Jan 13th and I've heard this would be the important day for Rome 2020. Do you think Rome will withdraw? I think they will. If they had a chance to go on, they would have presented the logo at the original date.

mario monti does have more important things to deal with so mayeb thats why he postponed but i do think they'll pull out, i dont think they have huge support, maybe in the future.

Archived