Will You Be Posting To Gamesbids.com Forums While Attending The Games?

If you will be attending the Games in Vancouver and you intend to post to GamesBids.com about your experiences, either from a computer or mobile device - please let us know in the thread below.

We will set up a special "live blogging" section that will only be accessible to those that preregister below. That way when our readers read the reports, they can be sure that they are from the scene.

We've implemented a new forum skin that is accessible form mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, Palm Pre, Blackberry and Android to make it easier for the bloggers.

• Like 1

If you will be attending the Games in Vancouver and you intend to post to GamesBids.com about your experiences, either from a computer or mobile device - please let us know in the thread below.

We will set up a special "live blogging" section that will only be accessible to those that preregister below. That way when our readers read the reports, they can be sure that they are from the scene.

We've implemented a new forum skin that is accessible form mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, Palm Pre, Blackberry and Android to make it easier for the bloggers.

Count me in...I'm there the full time...

Count me in please.

Rob - do I need to download an app for my iphone for that or is it just viewing it through Safari? In which case how do I set that up?

Just browse to it in Safari. You may want to clear the cache first in case you've viewed the old board there before.

I'm considering heading down Sunday evening after work. I don't have tickets to any events but I just want to check out the free live site events in Yaletown, the O zone in Richmond, maybe the pavilions, and the celebration site in Surrey. And of course partake in some pin trading. I'd have to head back to Kelowna Wednesday afternoon cause I have to be back to work on the ski hill on Thursday. I wouldn't be able to report anything until I got back to Kelowna.

Accomodation is not a problem as I have friends living in Surrey and Burnaby. I also got friends living up in Whistler but as most of you know, the highway will be closed to regular traffic.