Cosport Phase Iv Is On

There's some good tickets, but have they jacked up prices again? I don't see how they arrive at $235 for Cat. A hockey tickets. Also, there appears to be a tier of hockey tickets between A and B in the corners of the lower level.

No Gold Medal hockey, no Team Canada games.

The seating charts for some venues look different to me, too. Appears they have added some sections to the Richmond Oval.

There's some good tickets, but have they jacked up prices again? I don't see how they arrive at $235 for Cat. A hockey tickets.

Cosport charged me just over AU$300 for a CAN$105 hockey ticket when all the additional fees were added.

Furthermore the much promised Victory Ceremony allocation are still for almost every night "currently not available". There are tickets avilable for INXS (section 409 row GG!) but none for BNL? And Whistler there are only tickets for Feb 23 listed - but not available. Really? I mean the sporting ticket alllocation seems ok - but ceremony wise... not so hot this time around.

Tickets offered on sale on the VANOC Resale system are often cheaper than prices I checked on Cosport website for the same event.

I sold 6 differents Men's Hockey games ticket (category B ) at 100$ each

The buyers have to add 10% as an extra fee

110,00$CA converted in Australian Dollars is (with today's rate) 115,00$AUS

Let say 120,00$AUS with the little fee that Visa ask.

Big difference with the 300$AUS charged to TNMP by Cosport.

I still have few tickets on sale in the resale system, and they are all bargain compare to Cosport

Edited by Chateau Petrus

Obviously I would use the resale option now - but when I bought my tickets last year there were no confirmed plans for that system.

If I decide to go to London I'd use CoSport ONLY for ceremonies and to try my luck with swimming tickets.

Everything else I'd get through other avenues. The mark ups are ridiculous and utterly unjustifiable.