Breaking News: Mr. X / X2 Suspended At Skyscraperpage

I had a bit to drink and gave false credit to photos posted there....they're a bit anal with photo credits. But who cares loll? It's just a forum, once these Games are over I'm leaving the forum world.

Yes it is.

First this Mr. X dude attacked me when I propositioned that the Shangri La tower had 62 floors. Him and JLousa and a few others ganged up on me and tried to convince me it was 61 floors.

In the end, I was right. It's 62 floors.

Then Mr. X jumped on my back about the Olympic Flame burning a hole through the teflon dome of BC Place.

What goes around comes around. Mr. X had this coming for a while now.

And I still am owed a nice juicy steak from Mr. JLousa for winning the Roof bet. No steak yet

1) You have much to learn...nobody listens to an individual that presents himself as a raging mad lunatic that has no perception of reality. I couldn't give a crap about how many floors the Shangri-la has, your argument is with someone else with regards to that.

2) We ALL jumped on your back, in many forums including GamesBids, on the BC Place "cauldron" issue. Not because of the issue, but because you kept creating new topics for it despite there being already existing topics. You alone have probably created at least 30 topics on BC Place here in this forum...we get it, we've heard you now. Does that even sound logical? 30 topics? And it's the only thing you're able to contribute in the forum? Nonsense ranting? Now learn some respect for others.

3) Nobody gives a damn about what you have to say. You have zero credibility. And with me being temporarily suspended for a few days from Skyscraperpage? I could care less...and I certainly wouldn't pull a low road and try to get back into a forum by creating new accounts...how many accounts at SSP did you make? Probably at least 30. And how many times have you been PERMANENTLY banned? 30.

Do note that you've gotten away with a lot here in GamesBids, you should have been banned from here a long, long time ago if we had actually moderators around here.

Mr. X, you're planning to leave also this forum after the Vancouver Games? Why? If it's the fact that towerguy is still allowed to post here -- I'm certain that he will be pretty silent when the Games are over and his constant predictions that BC Place's roof will explode haven't come true. Additionally, I (and probably also others) could hardly understand that one of the most active members of this forum (namely you) completely leaves it.

Mr. X, you're planning to leave also this forum after the Vancouver Games? Why? If it's the fact that towerguy is still allowed to post here -- I'm certain that he will be pretty silent when the Games are over and his constant predictions that BC Place's roof will explode haven't come true. Additionally, I (and probably also others) could hardly understand that one of the most active members of this forum (namely you) completely leaves it.

It has nothing to do with towerguy...my interest in the Olympics has just dwindled since my teenage years. Of course, I'll always be interested in the pageantry of the Games - and I certainly am looking forward to London - but once my hometown is done with its time with the Games, I'll be off. I might drop by again when the Games are in London, I am actually considering going to the London Games as part of my Euro trip during that summer.

It has nothing to do with towerguy...my interest in the Olympics has just dwindled since my teenage years. Of course, I'll always be interested in the pageantry of the Games - and I certainly am looking forward to London - but once my hometown is done with its time with the Games, I'll be off. I might drop by again when the Games are in London, I am actually considering going to the London Games as part of my Euro trip during that summer.

Well, sorry -- but I don't recognise your dwindling Olympic interest in the number of posts you've made in all those years and still continue to make. That's why I'm so surprised that you of all people want to leave the forum.

^ no, in my early days I went crazy with posting around/during these following events (mind you, I was very immature during those years) which is where my mammoth number of posts came from:

- 2010 bid shortlist

- City of Vancouver referendum on the 2010 Olympics

- War in Iraq (we had a forum just for it in GamesBids in 2003)

- July 2, 2003: Vancouver wins!

- Athens 2004

- Vancouver's new Olympic logo

- election of London

- London terror attacks

- Torino 2006/Vancouver handover

- Beijing 2008

Really though, I've been posting a lot less over the last few years...I used to post in every forum here in GB, but now it's only focused on the 2010 forum.

But who cares? It's just an online forum... :P This topic has no place in this forum, should be locked.

Dumb thread from one of the trolls this forum should have dealt with ages ago.

X has contributed a million tims what BOOOOMboy has here. Do you really think any of us care he's been suspended from SSC, and do you really think throwing stones from your glass house is a good idea?

It'll be a sad day if the mod lets you log on during the OC, and I've sent him a message to that effect. I'm sure everyone here agrees.

Edited by RobH