Jump to content

Sea To Sky Pass

Recommended Posts

If the lodge is a private residence they should have been given 2 transferable highway passes. Ask for one. If where you're staying is a commercial rental property, probably not.

i will be renting a lodge at creekside during the games. would i be able to drive up considering i'm not a resident, thus no pass? do i need the owner of the lodge to write me a letter? or is that too unofficial?
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...