2010 Is Now!

Happy New Year everyone, expecially the Olympic volunteers!

I volunteered at Torino 2006 winter games and it was fantastic.

they called me from Vancouver for Medical Services at Polyclinic of the Olympic Village.

I'ma Doctor and I work in Emergency.

I hope Vanoc will confirm my request and I'll be happy to be part of thge games!

^_^

i was checking the olympic Website and saw this:

Vancouver 2010 virtual exposition

first time for me to see such. it focuses on challenging traditions, linking sport and environment and the game icons. can't remember if it was done w/ Salt Lake City, Athens, Torino, Beijing. I do remember those games having a virtual village which we'll most likely have for Vancouver

Nice:)

i was checking the olympic Website and saw this:

Vancouver 2010 virtual exposition

first time for me to see such. it focuses on challenging traditions, linking sport and environment and the game icons. can't remember if it was done w/ Salt Lake City, Athens, Torino, Beijing. I do remember those games having a virtual village which we'll most likely have for Vancouver

Happy New Year everybody.

This is one of those years where all the good stuff is jammed into the first half of the year. Keep in mind the CG are all but ignored here in the US and I'm still kind of skeptical about the YOG and how they will be perceived as a sporting event. That is still down the road a bit. It is now Vancouver's time and I am truly excited (and jealous) for all those who live in and near that beautiful city. It will be a memorable time for all involved. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...