Olympic Tickets Recieved?

dn607

I got my hands on our first batch of tickets over the weekend. I'm so pumped. Batch #2 is supposed to come today.

img4166z.jpg

If you're interested in more pics, I have a slideshow up on the blog I've been writing.

Great, you manage to get 2 spectator guides in one order ??? I'm jealous...

What is the document on the upper left corner ?

Edited by memorabilia

Great, you manage to get 2 spectator guides in one order ??? I'm jealous...

What is the document on the upper left corner ?

It was actually two orders, hence the two guides. A family friend only got three tickets to one event during Phase I and bailed on the idea of attending, so I bought out those three tickets from her.

However, when her order arrived with her measily three tickets, it had all the paperwork and a guide still.

And Faster is correct, the document was just an advert for some frames and such. I would have maybe considerd them, but they were only for OC/CC tickets from the quick look I had...and like $200 at that...

It was actually two orders, hence the two guides. A family friend only got three tickets to one event during Phase I and bailed on the idea of attending, so I bought out those three tickets from her.

However, when her order arrived with her measily three tickets, it had all the paperwork and a guide still.

And Faster is correct, the document was just an advert for some frames and such. I would have maybe considerd them, but they were only for OC/CC tickets from the quick look I had...and like $200 at that...

You can get them for any sport and they are 160 dollars. Not worth it at all.

Still waiting as well.

Are there people here who have still not got their tickets. I have not even got an e-mail yet from Purolator that the tickets are coming.

Just in regards to CoSport - if you pick your tickets up from their office in Vancouver they give you a spectator guide then. As for getting more - I recommend waiting until you get to your session and ask for one from the volunteer stand :) I left Beijing with about 8 as I kept leaving mine at the hotel or grabbed them for friends.

Edited by thatsnotmypuppy

Something somewhat similar here. The order on my husband's credit card wasn't attempted at delivery--turns out they used the wrong address, despite it being set up in his account. So it went to the only-open-during-business-hours-which-sucks-if-you-don't-work-in-the-'hood Purolator in downtown Vancouver. He works in Burnaby; royal pain in the tuchas.

Today I got an email about my order, which has most of our tickets. So I called tickets.com. They say it's coming to my office address--I pity the Purolator fools if they send to our home instead. I really will be kind of stressed about this until that parcel is in my hot little hands.

I got mine right on the 24th. Purolator called (they didn't bother to try to deliver them :angry: ) and asked me to come pick them up. Now I have them but considering the handling fees paid, the service should have been better.

Order #2 was got yesterday by my best friend. Order #3--the big one--arrived this morning! Thank Gawd! Gawd these look awesome!

I'm ticketed!!!!!!