Olympic Tickets Recieved?

dn607

Can we pick up our tickets at the downtown olympic ticket booth?

It depends what you choose at the time of your order.

If you did not choose the delivery, it will available at a date to confirm at the ticket booths.

They aren't my favourite tickets. Torino's has that honour

I think that, over all, they come off a little cold and monochromatic. I think I preferred the warm tones of the Beijing tickets, though I'm sure these will look better once they're in my hand! ;) I do really like to victory ceremony ticket, especially they way it matches the ribbon of the medals.

It depends what you choose at the time of your order.

If you did not choose the delivery, it will available at a date to confirm at the ticket booths.

If you did not choose to receive your tickets by mail delivery, they are already available at the Tickets Center at Robson Square.

You just have to show up with an ID and the visa card used for payment and you could pick up your ticket (not souvenirs' ones) and your official spectator guide.

Here a view of the ticket center (so small, no real space around the desk) !tickets and the guide (the best I've ever seen. Very good size).

dsc00298af.jpg

dsc00316p.jpg

dsc00317ay.jpg

Why don't you get souvenir tickets?

Because, I did not choose to receive them by the delivery courier but to pick them up at the ticket box office.

Souvenirs tickets could not (for security reasons) be available in the ticket box offices as they are printed in advance. "normal" tickets are printed on demand.

I will have my souvenirs tickets with the one i bought in France and that I will have to pick up by our national provider in february somewhere in Vancouver...

Edited by memorabilia

I received my tickets today (purchased from CoSport) but did not receive the Official Spectator Guide pictured above. Has anyone who purchased and received tickets from CoSport gotten the Spectator Guide?

I want one!

I emailed CoSport asking about the Spectator Guide. They replied that they aren't sending them out, but I can get the same info on line (thank you very much--as if I didn't know that!) I, as London2012 want that guide--LOL. Hopefully, they will be available in Vancouver, same as they were in Torino.

I emailed CoSport asking about the Spectator Guide. They replied that they aren't sending them out, but I can get the same info on line (thank you very much--as if I didn't know that!) I, as London2012 want that guide--LOL. Hopefully, they will be available in Vancouver, same as they were in Torino.

Hope they will be available easily during the Games... but not sure ! When picking up my tickets yesterday they ask me if i was supposed to receive tickets by mail... in that case they will not have given me one !!! And i ask to have two as i bought tickets for me and friends in France... but it was not possible !!!!

Finally got an email about sent tickets on one of our orders (we used mine and my husband's accounts). Sadly it's the smaller one. But will have some tickets in-hand on 23 December!