The Book Of Secrets...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy 2010 Update on your Book orders:

Will be getting the copies by Wed., 6 Jan 2010, to ship out. Packages, labels, customs forms are all ready. Should be able to take them to the P.O. on Thursday, January 7, 2010....and you should be receiving them in Australia, Europe, etc., around January 17-18, 2010!

Thanks for your patience and Happy Reading!!

Edited by baron-pierreIV

I've literally just noticed it being put in my mailbox, ripped it out of the packaging, and given it it's first flip through - and it's been fascinating enough to have stoppd me in my tracks already going through it page by page.

Bravo, Baron! I'm mightily impressed. I guess that's my plans for the rest of the afternoon out the window - I'm going to get myself some vittles, sit and savour my second brouse through.

:D

So Well Done!

Baron - have been slightly slow on the up take - can you let me know if the book is still available and whether i can buy online?

Cheers

Adrian

The book is now OP; so the dozen orders that went out are NOW COLLECTOR's ITEMS. I have 3 cc left...they are now worth $2,000 ea. And I'll throw in a Beijing 2008 Official Report as a stocking stuffer!!

Just kidding. ;) I replied by PM.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

And mine hasn't arrived yet. :(

CAF, has yours arrived already?

But Baron predicted that it will arrive between January 17 and January 20, so probably the Australian postal service was only extraordinarily quick. Or (since I suppose that Baron didn't send them by air mail, considering the long period he predicted between shipping and arrival) they were directly put on the ship to Australia while our books had to be brought to the US East Coast first and then put on the ship to Europe.