Tickets In The Mail

YEY !!! I received my tickets today by Purolator !!!

I am so excited, the tickets look awesome, they come with a really informative Official Spectator Guide Booklet and a whole bunch of other stuff. No really surprises for me in the Spectator Guide, except for maybe that for the Opening ceremonies which i will be attending , the doors will open 4 hours before the start of the ceremonies, at 2:00PM, and spectators should be in their seats for the "start of the audience participation rehearsal" at 5:00PM !!

YEY !!! I received my tickets today by Purolator !!!

I am so excited, the tickets look awesome, they come with a really informative Official Spectator Guide Booklet and a whole bunch of other stuff. No really surprises for me in the Spectator Guide, except for maybe that for the Opening ceremonies which i will be attending , the doors will open 4 hours before the start of the ceremonies, at 2:00PM, and spectators should be in their seats for the "start of the audience participation rehearsal" at 5:00PM !!

Awesome! What was your scheduled arrival date, were yours early?

Awesome! What was your scheduled arrival date, were yours early?

Today was my arrival date, and Purolator knocked at my door right at 9:00 AM ! I am glad it worked out that way because the Purolator offices have bad hours (9:30 to 5:30 ) and I couldn't make to the pickup location any day this week, so yeah if they had come 5 minutes later, I dunno what I would have done. I wonder if you can call in with your tracking # and request an alternate delivery address.....like work.

So exciting!!!!

So can you tell us:

what community you live in

what events your order was for?

Today was my arrival date, and Purolator knocked at my door right at 9:00 AM ! I am glad it worked out that way because the Purolator offices have bad hours (9:30 to 5:30 ) and I couldn't make to the pickup location any day this week, so yeah if they had come 5 minutes later, I dunno what I would have done. I wonder if you can call in with your tracking # and request an alternate delivery address.....like work.

I live in the Richmond -ish area, LOL

I got tickets for Women's Semifinal Hockey, Women's Bronze Medal Hockey, Men's Curling Prelims (including Canada), and Victory Ceremonies ( hoping to trade a few for either Speed Skating at the Oval or any Mountain Medal Events). I did notice on Saturday when I logged in my ticketing account, that there was a link ( non working though) that said " Your Auctions", so maybe the trade/sell part of the website is coming soon

My partner is also getting tickets in his name (including Opening Ceremonies) - but those are being delivered downtown on Friday

I received an email from UPS saying that my package will arrive on December 16 and seeing as I haven't ordered anything else it should be my tickets!!! So, I guess other Cosport customers, or at least American customers (I'm from Missouri), should be getting their tickets soon too!

I'm yet to get my CoSport email yet, but I'm hoping it will come soon.

What part of Missouri are you from? I live just south of the Missouri/Arkansas boarder.

I got my email this morning, saying my shipment should arrive on the 15th, but I'll be at work at the Northrock Theatre that afternoon, and seeing that I'm required to give my signature, I'll likely get the shipment on the 16th, my next day off.