Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arwebb

F1: 2006

Valentino Rossi was testing Ferrari. He was only 1 sec behind Schumacher so it might be possible that he will start in F1 next year 2007

Possible? If he's had enough of racing bikes after this year, and there is little more he can do in MotoGP, I'd say it was a certainty.

What a crappy idea. Religation is the most stupid idea ever thought of in sports. This just proves to me that Max Mosley reay has passed it.

I don't know. If they can properly reduce the costs of F1, then maybe more teams could get involved in the sport.

That depends on their performance, though. It's not automatic that they would drop back down.

Presumably, though, the GP2 cars will have to be even closer to F1 cars than what they already are.

Wow. The F1 racing season is still just less than one month away and some of us are already into the spirit of it. Well, that first race in Bahrain is the very first one for that country, right?

I think this is either the second or third race there. It is the first time it has opened the season, though, because the organisers of the Australian Grand Prix didn't want a clash with the Commonwealth Games.

Next week from today starts this F1 season.

Fascinating opening race to the Championship, showing that this year is likely to be the most competitive for many years.

I'm surprised that this topic wasn't accessed after the Malaysian Grand Prix was done. Anyway:

1. Giancarlo Fisichella

2. Fernando Alonso

3. Jenson Button

Fisichella Leads Renault One-Two

Alonso already twelve points ahead of Raikkonen in the title race. I know it's early days, but Raikkonen cannot afford too many races like yesterday's.

The Honda's not bad, either, especially with Button on pole tomorrow in Melbourne. Come on Jenson.