F1: 2006

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes hehe...

They must have thought that Fernando was luky the last championship and the he was not going to win this year.... but he has won hahaha.

As he said yesterday: It has been done Justice.

en este foro no nos pueden ni ver,luego dicen que no tienen prejuicios antiespañoles,si hubiera ganado un británico o un alemán hubieramos visto mil respuestas y felicitaciones...

que se jodan

I think most people will be pleased, especially after some of the shenanigans this year. The question now is can Alonso turn McLaren around in the way Schumacher did with Ferrari?

the question now is that Fernando Alonso is the champion

en este foro no nos pueden ni ver,luego dicen que no tienen prejuicios antiespañoles,si hubiera ganado un británico o un alemán hubieramos visto mil respuestas y felicitaciones...

que se jodan

What do you expect from us? I have paid my tribute to Alonso, so have done the others. Just because i dont feel ecstatically about Alonso, i am not anti-Spanish. If you think this forum is anti-Spanish, you are totally wrong. Come on, have a little bit more self-confidence.

What do you expect from us? I have paid my tribute to Alonso, so have done the others. Just because i dont feel ecstatically about Alonso, i am not anti-Spanish. If you think this forum is anti-Spanish, you are totally wrong. Come on, have a little bit more self-confidence.

I have a high self-confidence and I repeat the same...

The fact is that he is champion this year. But, whether he can do as well at McLaren next year is another matter.

People in GamesBids said the same last year when Alonso won the Championship, they didn't believe and they wondered if Alonso would be able to win this year too, but he has won. So Alonso can do as well or even better in McLaren, the fact is that Aloso has won two times.

Alonso has demonstrated two times that he is the best driver, he has won two followed Championships! What more do people need to trust in Alonso's capacity???

People in GamesBids said the same last year when Alonso won the Championship, they didn't believe and they wondered if Alonso would be able to win this year too, but he has won. So Alonso can do as well or even better in McLaren, the fact is that Aloso has won two times.

Alonso has demonstrated two times that he is the best driver, he has won two followed Championships! What more do people need to trust in Alonso's capacity???

dejalo tio,no vale la pena

I have no doubt that if McLaren come up with the goods, Alonso will be favourite to retain his title. Arwebb wasn't (I don't think) questioning Alonso's ability but questioning whether he'll be given a good enough car to compete next year.

World Champions have had horrible seasons after moving to teams with crap cars - Damon Hill (who was treated disgustingly by Williams and ended up in an Arrows), Villneauve, even Schumacher in his early years at Ferrari.

Even a driver as good as Alonso won't win a championship in a substandard car.

Don't be so tetchy guys! You have a double world champion, nobody is trying to take that away from you!

I have no doubt that if McLaren come up with the goods, Alonso will be favourite to retain his title. Arwebb wasn't (I don't think) questioning Alonso's ability but questioning whether he'll be given a good enough car to compete next year.

Exactly that. McLaren have had a poor year this year and they are going to have to step up a level next year. I hope they can, particularly if they have young Lewis Hamilton as Alonso's team-mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived