F1: 2006

To some of us, F1 racing is something we look forward to. This year is no different. First, the link below is the F1 schedule for the 2006 season:

2006 F1 Races Schedule

This other one explains the possible retirement of Michael Schumacher:

Michael Schumacher Considering Retirement

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Formula One fan. I knew everything about it. Lap times and race winners from history and the like, but over the past few years i've become disolusiond (sp) with it.

Open weeled racing is still the best to watch if you like the drivers to have an ounce of skill (NASCAR, i'm looking at you.) so i've started following the Champ Car series. They may be a full second slower around Montreal (The only track both series raced on.) then the Minardis (The slowest F1 team.) last year, and the drivers always seem to struggle when moving to F1, but it offers me a more satisfying viewing experiance.

I probably will still follow Formula One and may even go back to Hockenheim this season, because old habits die hard and I do still love it really.

To some of us, F1 racing is something we look forward to. This year is no different. First, the link below is the F1 schedule for the 2006 season:

2006 F1 Races Schedule

This other one explains the possible retirement of Michael Schumacher:

Michael Schumacher Considering Retirement

I hope Alonso wins again  :wwww:

McLaren has to do everything to give him a first class car for a first class driver. He is now in the best years. If he want to reach the top he should try it now. Later on it will be more difficult. And the competitors are not sleeping, they will be competitive very soon.

I expect McLaren will be up there again challenging for the title.

Alonso will also be up there with his new Renault R26. :)

Let´s wait until the first races are gone. Then it might be easier to say something about a possible champion and the winner of the construction team. Alonso is 2005´s champion and also one of the candidates for 2006. Kimi will try to be his successor.

Also, zenica, we will see if this F1 season will be the last time or not that the USA will be part of the schedule. Do you remember what happened there last year?

Let´s wait until the first races are gone. Then it might be easier to say something about a possible champion and the winner of the construction team. Alonso is 2005´s champion and also one of the candidates for 2006. Kimi will try to be his successor.

It may be, but there's nothing wrong with speculation.

Although there are several new candidates to host races every year (i.e. China, Russia, Doha, Dubai etc) I think it´s important that USA will stay in the schedule. Car racing has a long tradition there and a season without an US race will be a loss for the F1 circus.

Hockenheim in Germany also has problems, financial ones. It´s not clear if they are in tournament next year. By the way: Alonso is now the neighbour of M. Schumacher in Switzerland. Schumacher signed a new contract with a mineral water company. And Bernie is collecting money and enjoys his life with Slavica ...

0,4145,2517802,00.jpg

Archived