Vancouver 2010 Phase Iii Ticket Sales Problems

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me (just a guess) that they've shut it down for the time being. All I get now is the "please try again later" page and it comes up quickly.

Also, the banner is gone from the home page.

If this is so I think they should make some kind of announcement and then relaunch the phase at a later date. If it is a technical glitch, this is hardly fair for people who can't wait around forever hoping it may start working again.

I have yet to confirm that anyone has successfully bought tickets.

It seems to me (just a guess) that they've shut it down for the time being. All I get now is the "please try again later" page and it comes up quickly.

If this is so I think they should make some kind of announcement and then relaunch the phase at a later date. If it is a technical glitch, this is hardly fair for people who can't wait around forever hoping it may start working again.

Twitter phone callers to VANOC have been told that NO TICKETS can be bought due to technical difficulties. They take your details and promise to call back later.

I agree with you.