2019 Pan American Games

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We produce better logos here on gamesbids competitions

My opinion. Next Brazilian Olympic Games (after 2120) will be in Rio de Janeiro again. If not Rio, Brasilia or Curitiba are the best "second-choices" for this. Of course based on today data. But who

I've been to Montevideo last december and got good time there. But the city has nothing fantastic, the Centenario stadium seems to be never refurbished and it was like make a time travel to past... Mo

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://peru.com/futbol/mas-deportes/lima-sede-juegos-panamericanos-2019-noticia-201388&prev=/search%3Fq%3D2019%2Bjuegos%2Bpanamericanos%26sa%3DX%26espv%3D210%26es_sm%3D93%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D630%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

Peru pics

voting for 2019 pan am games taking place now. 29 votes needed to win. Ciudad Bolivar (VEN) La Punta (ARG) Lima (PER) and Santiago (CHI)

From Ed Hula III of ATR

7 mins ago.

Lima's presentation

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2013-10-11-lima-realizo-presentacion-final-para-ser-sede-de-los-panamericanos-2019-noticia_638534.html

Looks like Argentina is out!

Santiago referenced the 33 miners in a bid for the Pan Ams. Pathetic.

Looks like the Argentina information was wrong. Sorry!

I thought it would be tight between Lima and Santiago but what do I know? I don't think Santiago should bother trying for 2023 unless there are no viable North, Central American, or Caribbean candidates as PASO generally tries to rotate the games around.

Congratulations to Lima and Peru.

I thought it would be tight between Lima and Santiago but what do I know? I don't think Santiago should bother trying for 2023 unless there are no viable North, Central American, or Caribbean candidates as PASO generally tries to rotate the games around.

Congratulations to Lima and Peru.

But who in the northern hemisphere would host? Canada won't, Mexico neither, USA doesn't care, Cuba has a lot of economical problems... Puerto Rico maybe?

What happened to Santiago? Maybe the Venezuelan sport minister had a point, for Santiago to crash like that is just...very odd. Anyway, good for Peru. As for 2023, Jamaica? Costa Rica? Guatemala? Maybe the US will try & put up an unbeatable bid, host a great games, & then bid for the 2032 Olympics with the same city, probably LA. Gambling on Europe & Durban taking 24/28.