Best Cities In World Timeout

emre

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is my whole tone & attitude different from yours, when you're just trying to perpetually shove your POV down people's throats when they don't agree with you? Double standards, to say the least.

Your views are not "concrete" arguments, they are just subjective views from someome who thinks that the majority is wrong, so it's not just me. So I'm not being silly at all. Really, the more you continue to try to throw your subjectiveness around like some ranting professor, it is you that is truelly getting upset & acting silly. Why should I get upset when I'm in the FAR (& I do that to emphasize the majority, not because I'm "upset") majority, unlike you.

There's that tone and attitude again.

Do you read your own words before you hit "post"???? Shoving things down people's throats? Since when it taking a side in an argument and arguing it in a discussion forum "shoving things down people's throats?" I've been enjoying the debate that's obviously been frustrating you. And when I make my arguments, at least I back them up with history and facts, while your only argument is "I say Paris is #3, the Majority says that, I'm going to stick with the majority because if the group says it's true, it must be."

Archived