Ticket Allocation

Hey All...I'm new here but thought I'd let you know that you can now check your ticket allocation on tickets.vancouver2010.com. I'm very very excited about my seats! There was a bit of jumping up and down this morning in our house :)

All you have to do is log on and click on "My Tickets". Then click on the little arrow to the left of each date, select the tix you want to view, and click "view seats". You can even download an excel file with the details. Of note...you can click on the section and it shows you EXACTLY where your seats are. Hopefully you'll be as happy with your allocation as we were!

And BTW...thx for all your posts here. It's holding me over until the games start. It's been great reading news and insights. I'll try to post more in the future.

All the best,

flying.jay

I cannot believe that you beat me to it. I just happend to check today, and at first I thought that the link wouldn't work because when you just click on view seats it does not compute, but after a few minutes of trying I figured out how to do it !

Well I am happy to say for Opening Ceremonies I am in section 222 - corner of the stadium...not bad I guess :) I am getting really excited

I am going to check out my other events

Thanks for the tip! There are also pretty detailed venue maps now in the Spectator Guide section of the main web site. I'm checking my seats now!!!

@van_will_shine ~~ Yeah...I'm pretty quick on the ball :) I got section 108 Row 9 for the Men's Hockey Gold Medal game...and that's why I'm so freakin pumped! How are all your other event's looking? I'm really wondering what it's going to be like in the Richmond Oval. I got tix in Sec. 119 Row 8 for the Mens/Womens Team Pursuit Finals. I'm looking forward to that one too but have no clue what those seats are going to be like.

@jawnbc ~~ You're welcome. It didn't seem to work at first this morning then I just stumbled on it. How are your seats looking?

@OshforUSA2010 ~~ I'm not sure how it works with Cosport. I don't think Vanoc has even sent instructions yet on how to view the seats...again, I just stumbled on it. I would suspect that Cosport should have theirs ready to view soon too...but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Lucky...all my lower bowl hockey tickets are either in the corners or behind the net......

Sorry to hear that...Almost all my tix are upper bowl except for my Gold Medal Ones. I had a few in the corners...but not really that many. Most are on the sidelines. Luck of the draw I guess. My best ones are Swe-Fin right at centre ice but they're way up in row 14.

I did fine...I didn't pay many top dollar prices, except for up at Cypress to avoid standing for hours. Here's what I got:

5000m L speed skating: section 119 row 11 ROO

Aerials L final section204 row 22 CYP

Hockey W gold section 315 row 12 CHP

Hockey M gold secton 318 row 8 CHP

Figure skating L free skate section 12 row 18 PAC

Curling M gold section 203 row 19 VOC

I still can't believe I'm going to see the Olympics live! I still can't believe I'm going to 6 medal events! I still can't believe my city, province and country are hosting the Olympic Winter Games!

So really, for me to whine about seats seems churlish.

Glad to see you did fine. It never really occurred to me Category B tix at Cypress were standing only. That's kinda scary as I'm going to the Men's Arials Final there and have standing room tix. Oh well...that's how it goes I guess. I guess they won't let you bring a lawnchair, eh?

;)

Big majority of my hockey tickets are in the corners or behind the goals, all in the 300's sections.

Only twice I'm near the blue line.

My three most important game :

Canada vs USA I got Section 304 Row 9

Women's Gold I got Section 315 Row 13

Men's Bronze I got section 317 Row 15

For Figure Skating, I'm happy with :

Ice Dance Compulsory : Section 7 Row 16

Ice Dance Free Dance : Section 28 Row 14

For Speed Skating, Im very happy with majority of my tickets in the second or third row, few times in corners but twice just at the finish line (but the other side of the track). I also got twice right in the middle.

For Alpine Skiing, Acrobatic, Snowboard, Luge or Bobsleigh, I don't really care where my seats are.

For the Medals Ceremonies at BC Place (bought in Phase II), All of them are in the 400's Sections

Kewl!!!

Big majority of my hockey tickets are in the corners or behind the goals, all in the 300's sections.

Only twice I'm near the blue line.

My three most important game :

Canada vs USA I got Section 304 Row 9

Women's Gold I got Section 315 Row 13

Men's Bronze I got section 317 Row 15

For Figure Skating, I'm happy with :

Ice Dance Compulsory : Section 7 Row 16

Ice Dance Free Dance : Section 28 Row 14

For Speed Skating, Im very happy with majority of my tickets in the second or third row, few times in corners but twice just at the finish line (but the other side of the track). I also got twice right in the middle.

For Alpine Skiing, Acrobatic, Snowboard, Luge or Bobsleigh, I don't really care where my seats are.

For the Medals Ceremonies at BC Place (bought in Phase II), All of them are in the 400's Sections