Pin Trading

Too bad you are not coming up this weekend. The Pacific Pin Club is having their monthly meeting tomorrow, Oct 25.

If you are staying downtown, you can make some arrangements with some of the Vancouver traders to meet you at the Coca-Cola store to do some trades.

[

quote name=california pin trader' date='Oct 24 2009, 09:20 PM' post='235625]

I am coming into Vancouver in the first week in Nov and wanted to now if there is a Pin Trading aria set up in Vancouvor ? I am going to be going down town to the COCA-COLA store at HBC. Any one out there with any info would be great.

Thank You

I am coming into Vancouver in the first week in Nov and wanted to now if there is a Pin Trading aria set up in Vancouvor ? I am going to be going down town to the COCA-COLA store at HBC. Any one out there with any info would be great.

Thank You

The Coke Pin Trading Center does not open until Jan. 2nd. I think you should contact PPC members to arrange some trading. Good Luck BB

Too bad you are not coming up this weekend. The Pacific Pin Club is having their monthly meeting tomorrow, Oct 25.

If you are staying downtown, you can make some arrangements with some of the Vancouver traders to meet you at the Coca-Cola store to do some trades.

[

quote name=california pin trader' date='Oct 24 2009, 09:20 PM' post='235625]

Thank You

Yes it is to bad I am in Las Vegas this week for work and Seattle next week. I am going to go down town anyway and pick up some of the Coca Cola pins.

Bring my traders and just hang out for a little. Thank You for your info