New Zealand wins RWC 2011 Hosting

Rafa

:D HOLY S**T!!!!  NEW ZEALAND Has won the right to host the IRB Rugby World Cup in 2011!!!

Final placings -

New Zealand 1st

Japan 2

South Africa 3.

:ooh: Oh Crap!!!

Now for the hard work to begin!!!!

NEW STADIUMS NEEDED, NOW!!!!

Yes, indeed the actual work has just begun for the small country but i am sure you will pull it off...attention to detail will help produce an amazing event...i look forward to see the plans for eden park and the many other stadia...remember in some cities players had to live in motels(fact) s0 please ensure that new hotels are built and that accomodation of a high standard is provided whether it be cruise ships or not...i think a cruise ship should be home to a few teams...maybe teams should only live in cruise ships...but all the best keep us up to date with plans...

south africa 2010

new zealand 2011

london 2012

mwahahaha

CONGRATULATIONS NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was flabbergasted!  I fully admit I didn't think you guys would do it, but I'm so glad you did!

You all must be really ready to party now. I know how much it means to you _ you REALLY wanted this one. And all the sweeter after all the sh!t that's been dished up on NZ's capabilities over the past few weeks.

Well done Kiwis!

I look forward to watching the Wallabies beat the All Blacks to successfully defend and win its fourth title in Auckland in 2011!

:devil:

CONGRATULATIONS NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was flabbergasted!  I fully admit I didn't think you guys would do it, but I'm so glad you did!

You all must be really ready to party now. I know how much it means to you _ you REALLY wanted this one. And all the sweeter after all the sh!t that's been dished up on NZ's capabilities over the past few weeks.

Well done Kiwis!

I look forward to watching the Wallabies beat the All Blacks to successfully defend and win its fourth title in Auckland in 2011!

:devil:

:D Got to remember that it was early Friday morning here in NZ(and Aus) so we have had an extra excuse to smile to get through the workday.  I expect the pubs, clubs, bars, bbqs, to be booming tonight...And KFC stocks to dwindle!!!!

That's two days of solid partying for Australasia!! First the Soccer, now this surprise!!!

Archived