Children's Party In Brazil - Créu

Wherever this is, it could be Brazil, base on the other low class displays of primate-in-heat ass-flapping which the Brazilians here seem to find TERRIFICALLY FUN! Yuk.

And also in the United States. You do know the créu is like Sunday's Mass if compared to your American hip-hop parties, right?

Fell free to substitute the catholic reference to one of the religion of your preference :P

And also in the United States. You do know the créu is like Sunday's Mass if compared to your American hip-hop parties, right?

Fell free to substitute the catholic reference to one of the religion of your preference :P

:huh: uhhhhhhhhhmmmmm OOOOOOOOOOkay Whatever that means, please don't' shot me, I don't have any money on me!

I avoid parties in bad neighborhoods.

Quit being childish and accept the city you supported was dismissed. I understand your disappointment but try growing up and discuss your worries and doubts about Rio 2016 as an adult not as spoiled kid.

Quit being childish and accept the city you supported was dismissed. I understand your disappointment but try growing up and discuss your worries and doubts about Rio 2016 as an adult not as spoiled kid.

Spoiled kid.....maybe.

You don't "understand" my disappointment because I'm not disappointed. Please stop with that.

It was fun bidding and I loved the Chicago graphics and would have liked to see the brand development but THAT'S IT!

The bid is over and RIO won.

I think you guys are insecure crybabies who have been on the attack before and after this vote.

All I really think of RIO is that it has too many dangerous violent ghettos, shabby architecture and nice beaches.

Wherever this is, it could be Brazil, base on the other low class displays of primate-in-heat ass-flapping which the Brazilians here seem to find TERRIFICALLY FUN! Yuk.

Now we have an antropologist here... :blink:

We have to admit that he is right, Dannyel.

Most of our popular dances in the last ten years had sexual references. Axe, Funk, Forro etc. the only exception was the toada from the North Region

We can definitely say that they have sensual moves and some funk songs have borderline explicit lyrics, but nothing even close like the simulation of sex seen in this video. Sensual dancing has been in our culture for a long time and is a trademark of African influence in many parts of the Americas, including the US. Brazil, the Caribbean and the US are prolific in African influenced rhythms and dances.

By the way, our sensual dancing and lyrics are not different from American rap. The Funk from Rio's slums and American Gangster Rap are very much alike. Even the use of it by criminal gangs is similar.

It is a matter of taste, but, by no means, it is a sign of our underdevelopment. It was a a direct consequence of the mix between European and African cultures being brought together in the Americas melting pot.

We have to admit that he is right, Dannyel.

Most of our popular dances in the last ten years had sexual references. Axe, Funk, Forro etc. the only exception was the toada from the North Region

Is he right about Brazilian being primitives??? No, I will not agree... sorry, if you agree, get your banana and dance...

Archived