So Long Games Bids!

Soaring

I am going to take a break for a while, but will still stop by every now and then. You will definitely see me around the 2018 vote, and closer to London 2012.

It has been a good time, and congrats again to Rio.

Gooooooo Vancouver 2010, London 2012, Sochi 2014 and Rio 2016!!!!!!

Hopefully I can come back to support a Chi bid in the future.

Thanks.

so dramatic.

is every forumer who will no longer be as active as before going open a thread to announce they are leaving???

Soaring, you're a great member. No need to "leave". There is no pressure to be as active as before as most of us have our busy periods.

You'll be missed, Soaring. Your posts were always a great source of pondering and information! I hope we can see you around here soon!

How can you possibly leave the riveting analysis of the IOC and USOCs tensions. And how can you ever really hear enough from Brazilians about Copacabana, Sugarloaf, and Maracana-Maracana-Maracana....it's really quite fresh and exciting....every time !

Don't forget the Obama-Obama-Oprah-Oprah-Oprah...

Soaring, please stay in touch and keep us updated on any news you hear out of Chicago! :)

Honestly, it's not bad to take a break from particular things - I took my break for about two years popping in every now and then until recently starting to post more.

Its good to see you posting again on here! I remember the night London was announced to host the games in 2005 when you were in new Zealand in Weir House!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived