Rio 2016 Olympics, A Mistake By Ioc?

Again, I stand corrected. I did not say the IOC made a mistake by awarding the Olympics to Rio. I blamed the IOC for choosing Rio as host of the 2016 Olympics. Like I said, 2020 or 2028 is probably better for Rio in terms of preparation for the Games.

Rio to Seek China Financing for Olympics, Levy Says

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aS6uPoaPtXvI

This thread is stupid. IOC will not change its decision because a wave of violence in Rio.

It's not news, it's not the first time.

IOC knew the murder rate of Rio and it's security problems before the decision. If they choose Rio they give Rio a vote of trust for improving this situation for the future...

Things will be not fixed magically in two days.

Useless thread, with useless discussions.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet another anti British tirade!

You really are a prejudice bigot. You are hijacking a topic to spew venom about Britain which everyone knows you despise due to being a bigot. This topic is about Rio.

Please stick to the topic. Just to remind you, the topic is if it was a mistake to award the games to Rio in relation to it's crime culture. This is a huge topic to discuss and your rants about Britain and your hatred of it have nothing to do with it.

Ha Ha your the bigot Boy

Jim jones

Yet another anti British tirade!

You really are a prejudice bigot. You are hijacking a topic to spew venom about Britain which everyone knows you despise due to being a bigot. This topic is about Rio.

Please stick to the topic. Just to remind you, the topic is if it was a mistake to award the games to Rio in relation to it's crime culture. This is a huge topic to discuss and your rants about Britain and your hatred of it have nothing to do with it.

whats the culture in the Uk . Can'tt make up your minds on Badminton and Rhythmic gymnastics Venues to the Point the IOC says MAKE up your Mind be November ?

Jim jones

whats the culture in the Uk . Can'tt make up your minds on Badminton and Rhythmic gymnastics Venues to the Point the IOC says MAKE up your Mind be November ?

Jim jones

Badminton and Rhythmic gymnastics will be staged at Wembley arena, the world famous venue built originally for the empire games. I thought you would have known that or does your knowledge only relate to Abuja and their failed bid?

God bless the Queen

P.S. I pray for you Jim to find some sanity in your life.

Amen!

Again, I stand corrected. I did not say the IOC made a mistake by awarding the Olympics to Rio. I blamed the IOC for choosing Rio as host of the 2016 Olympics. Like I said, 2020 or 2028 is probably better for Rio in terms of preparation for the Games.

Rio to Seek China Financing for Olympics, Levy Says

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aS6uPoaPtXvI

Ok, then. But the name of thread is: Rio 2016 Olympics, a mistake by IOC...

Archived