Languages In Brazilian Schools

Mercosur has no future while you are in community with Argentina :P

and now with Venezuela, terrible...

Thanks God for not having us there :D

IMO, that would be better for Chile to join Mercosul. Despite the long list of problems Mercosul have faced and has been facing, the trade among the four countries has increased. The question is which degree of relationship Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay and Argentina want in this block. It has been up to Brazil to keep them together, while Argentina's economy faces troubles due to internal situations, Paraguay thinks Brazil is responsible for its poverty and Uruguay intends to be the SA Switzerland.

Venezuela is another question. Brazilian Senate is to vote the approval of Venezuela's request to join the group. Some people say that would be a risky thing having Venezuela inside Mercosul due the current Venezuelan Admnistration ( read Chavez); other people think the opposite: Mercosul would have some control over Venezuela and, this way, Chavez' influence could be diminished. I have not made my mind about this question, yet.

However, it is clear that countries all around the world have understood that they can't live alone. Chile will have to face this question, sooner or later.

Well, in fact, the main idea in Chile is exactly that... we can't live alone, especially if we are such a tiny country. That's why our economy is one of the most globalized in the world with free trade agreements with the United States, China, Japan, South Korea and the European Union, which are the Chilean main economic partners. Brazil and Argentina are only second-rate partners for the Chilean economy, but I think that we should improve our economical relationships, especially with Brazil... but I guess that is better to have a two-sided agreement instead of a multilateral association like Mercosur, when it has so many problems. Remember, Chile tried to enter to Mercosur in the 90s, but the taxes established by the group were higher than the ones established in Chile...

Well, in fact, the main idea in Chile is exactly that... we can't live alone, especially if we are such a tiny country. That's why our economy is one of the most globalized in the world with free trade agreements with the United States, China, Japan, South Korea and the European Union, which are the Chilean main economic partners. Brazil and Argentina are only second-rate partners for the Chilean economy, but I think that we should improve our economical relationships, especially with Brazil... but I guess that is better to have a two-sided agreement instead of a multilateral association like Mercosur, when it has so many problems. Remember, Chile tried to enter to Mercosur in the 90s, but the taxes established by the group were higher than the ones established in Chile...

It wasn't just about taxes.

Brazil wanted Chile in, but Argentina didn't really want and made things harder, so Chile and Bolivia became “associated partners” or something like that.

Ok.

It wasn't just about taxes.

Brazil wanted Chile in, but Argentina didn't really want and made things harder, so Chile and Bolivia became “associated partners” or something like that.

Of course it isn't just taxes... but Mercosur it's more about economics... If we want a better political association, I guess UNASUR is a much better option...

Of course it isn't just taxes... but Mercosur it's more about economics... If we want a better political association, I guess UNASUR is a much better option...

Agreed. But you know, for the Brazilian Diplomacy, the Unasur, or Unasul as we call it, came as a way to finally put Mercosul and Pacto Andino together after several tries.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also the P-language!!! Hapvep youp learpnedp thisp onep toop??? LOL!

I am taling classes of a new language which probably will be the second official one during the Olympics...

The language is CREW! I can give some tips if you want!

I am taling classes of a new language which probably will be the second official one during the Olympics...

The language is CREW! I can give some tips if you want!

sorry for my english mistakes...I too concentrated in learning deeply the CREW language.

Anne Marie is a Godess

Archived