Big US $$ for WC rights...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
England can do it alone, though.

Definately, as I said I think it will depend in the siutation. If we(England) have to put in an old style bid agenst many competitors than mutiple hosts could hurt it and games played in non host contries would most likely be banned.

If however FIFA desides that they want us to host it like they seem to have with Brazil in 2014 such restrictions will be less likely. They may for example feel that the pull of a joint hosted WC by the two oldest football nations in the world would be greater than just England alone. Also if any amount of goverment money went into the bid I'm sure there would be pressure from the other home nations for them to at least host some games even if they do not get automatic qualification.

You are forgetting, London is  probably the most connected city in the world in terms of flights, therfore many people would be able to go to a WC hosted in England.

Secondly sorry  to bring this up again but why should the US host again after having it in 94, England aint had it since 66.  that  means a WC is long overdue  on English shores.

Thirdly it is sooo  unlikely that 2018  will not be in europe.

Finally Europe is the home to football,

You are forgetting, London is  probably the most connected city in the world in terms of flights, therfore many people would be able to go to a WC hosted in England.

Secondly sorry  to bring this up again but why should the US host again after having it in 94, England aint had it since 66.  that  means a WC is long overdue  on English shores.

Read up.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :sleepy:

GO AWAY ENGLAND 2018!

Agreed.  Same for Netherlands and Spain - Ha!!

Go USA 2018!!

:unclesam:

I haven't said 'GO AWAY ENGLAND 2018' :angry: YOU ONLY SAY LIES, THE BIGGEST ONE-->> USA 2018 :laughlong:

A really compelling argument. Congratulations.

This isn't any new... all the baron's post has 'compelling arguments'... :rolleyes:

This isn't any new... all the baron's post has 'compelling arguments'... :rolleyes:

Of course.  I won't disagree with you there!   :wink:

A really stunning comment from you as well.  :rolleyes:  

No congratulations there.

Have you never had the mickey taken out of you before? If not, anyone who's ever come into contact with you has badly missed out.

You have yet to produce one single justification for an American World Cup in 2018. When are you going to start?

Have you never had the mickey taken out of you before? If not, anyone who's ever come into contact with you has badly missed out.

You have yet to produce one single justification for an American World Cup in 2018. When are you going to start?

Yawn.  

For you, I don't have to.   :wink:

Yawn.  

Your words speak for theyself...

You're a totally fool :glare:

Yawn.  

Themselves, idiot.  

Of course "my words speak for themselves," stupid.  Why else would I post them?  Unlike you, every time you open your mouth, a few flies get a second lease on life.   :rolleyes:

Yawn.  

Themselves, idiot.  

Of course "my words speak for themselves," stupid.  Why else would I post them?  Unlike you, every time you open your mouth, a few flies get a second leave at life.   :rolleyes:

At least I speak in other language... you only can speak in your mother language, imbécil :glare:

Yawn.  

For you, I don't have to.  

Themselves, idiot.  

Of course "my words speak for themselves," stupid.  Why else would I post them?  Unlike you, every time you open your mouth, a few flies get a second lease on life.   :rolleyes:

At least I speak in other language... you only can speak in your mother language, imbécil

I speak in tongues, fool.  :P   That is a divine gift.

P.S. I deleted your latest PM without looking at it.  Garbage in; garbage out!   :D

Yawn.  

For you, I don't have to.  

Themselves, idiot.  

At least I speak in other language... you only can speak in your mother language, imbécil

I speak in tongues, fool.  :P   That is a divine gift.

P.S. I deleted your latest PM without looking at it.  Garbage in; garbage out!   :D

Then garbage also your stupid posts... :rolleyes:  :glare:

On a serious note and back to this topic, the BBC's "Dateline London" had a debate about England's chances of getting the 2018 World Cup. I'm not sure on what that American journalist in the program had to say about it, but it seemed that he was indirectly endorsing the idea that the tournament should come back to America again in the near future. The response by the other journalists was lukewarm at best.

Of course this American journalist isn't a FIFA member and CAN'T vote so if the UEFA want the WC 2018 in Europe we will have the 2018 WC in Europe: WE HAVE THE MAJORITY OF VOTES!!! TAKE THAT BARON!!!  :rolleyes:

Archived