My Rio2016 Mascot!

Hey there guys, I was thinking about what i posted b4 bout the mascot of Rio2016 being a Mico Leao Dourado. So i took 5 mins and made my own mascot by hand. I personally like it, so let kno what u guys think ..thnx :)

3994137361_a10fd4d523.jpg

I'm a very into art but I can't really design cute stuff, well I guess this is cute but ehh I just started drawing and that came out! :) if I work too much on it I'll probly mess it up so I'll leave it as it is

With the due respect, it is awful. I didn't like it. About Mauricio, if the task is up to him, be sure we'll have something nice.

which is ok :) criticism is always welcomed.. but the important is that i liked it :lol: made by hand its just an idea tho

About Mauricio, if the task is up to him, be sure we'll have something nice.

He had drawn "the girl of ipanema" didnt really liked it, of course its not official, but he said hed like it to be it. that mascot wud be very contraversial since she was on a bikini and would give it a sexual feeling into it.

which is ok :) criticism is always welcomed.. but the important is that i liked it :lol: made by hand its just an idea tho

He had drawn "the girl of ipanema" didnt really liked it, of course its not official, but he said hed like it to be it. that mascot wud be very contraversial since she was on a bikini and would give it a sexual feeling into it.

Not Mauricio de Souza... It was Ziraldo...

Mauricio de Souza is not "olympic"... No Caue, No girl of ipanema... No nothing about Olympics.

Mauricio de Souza is not "olympic"... No Caue, No girl of ipanema... No nothing about Olympics.

Oh ok, for me all the same haha. w/e

Sort of.... he allowed IBSA to use his character Dorinha as a mascot for the II World Blind Games in 2007:

dorinha-topo.jpg

Also, in the 80´s he designed some sports-related characters, as "Dieguito" (for Maradona) and the new -at that time - SportBilly. I think he wouldn´t create any obstacles if Rio´s OC call him to design a character.

Archived